•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

tw205's latest activity

• tw205
    tw205 replied to the thread Wiring center console..
    That may be the issue. Do you know what year the rig was you got if from.
  • tw205
    tw205 reacted to bronco_d's post in the thread 1988 Bronco II no start with Like Like.
    Well, turns out it was the wire on the fuse link at the wire bundle near the TFI. The wire was broken inside the sheathing. Now I have a...
  • tw205
    tw205 replied to the thread 1988 Bronco II no start.
    Stick to basics. Fuel spark and air. Are you sure it's a spark issue?
  • tw205
    What year is your rig? The one I'm showing you is a 85 and the console is factory. Your looks a bit different. I'm unsure what years...
  • tw205
    tw205 replied to the thread 1988 Bronco II no start.
    When you turn the key on do you get dash lights, radio, blinkers, ect ect ect?
  • tw205
    tw205 reacted to CasperBroncoLuvr's post in the thread Wiring center console. with Like Like.
    Thank you very much. I am gonna look and see. I made a mistake at cutting the wires but I can work it out. Thank you
  • tw205
    I have a couple of each manual and automatic setups. The two wire plug would be for the automatic bezel.
    • 20240211_102949.jpg
    • 20240211_103352.jpg
  • tw205
    I think the light wire is for the bezel around the automatic transmission (option). The center console has an additional bundle of...
  • tw205
    tw205 replied to the thread 1985 B2 Ignition Cylinder Issue.
    Push the button under the column while turning to get to the lock position
  • tw205
    tw205 reacted to 89XLT's post in the thread Fuel Gauge opposite issue with Like Like.
    Genius! I’ll try that tomorrow! Thank you!!
  • tw205
    tw205 replied to the thread Fuel Gauge opposite issue.
    I would suspect the new sender is the wrong one. Pre 89 low ohms was full tank. 89 changed to high ohms full. If you can take the...
  • tw205
    Did you put the new sending unit in because it alway registers full or did the problem come after the new sending unit?
  • tw205
    tw205 reacted to broncogal's post in the thread Pop In, 3 Cup Holder with Like Like.
    Sometimes its the little things that Make a big difference. One Dollar at Goodwill Today, Like New. All these years, who knew? Wayne
  • tw205
    I would suspect the multi function switch in the column. They are easy to replace...
  • tw205
    When you push the washer, does it work? Both washer and wipers are part of the multi switch in the column.