•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by --weezl--

1. --weezl--

WANTED: 1984 Bronco II Liftgate handle latcha assembly

hey man, you only need to make a post in one place, please don't spam multiple sections with the same question. the other section you posted this question in is a much better place than this one
  2. --weezl--

Newbie here, upgrade suggestions for a 1985 b2?

you have really asked way too many questions to even begin on replying to them individually... congrats on the purchase, sounds like you got a good deal, 2-300 a month towards your truck is more than i've got to play with... you seem pretty eager to jump into it, but you need to slow down, take...
  3. --weezl--

gforce chip

i have one, they are amazing, make sure to buy one and install it, they stack also, so if you want, you can install 4-5 and get 10x the power (non-linear stacking specs)
  4. --weezl--

Loud bang, then no power to rear wheels

and it only gets worst the closer to the patch you get! lol calgary's a nice mix, seen a few lambos, ferraris, and chicks in bikinis wandering around
  5. --weezl--

Loud bang, then no power to rear wheels

where the hell is marwayne? i'm in calgary, gauranteed i could find you a shaft in calgary for cheaper than any of those prices... IMO, i wouldn't bother going with a cv style again, if it goes again (i realize unlikely) you're stuck spending $xxx again, where as if you go with a u-joint, which...
  6. --weezl--

iPhone users

personally, photobucket, and save your pb email, i just email everything i want posted online, from my phone to photobucket, then use the IMG code... code should look like: also, how is this bII/expo specific?
  7. --weezl--

Electric Fan Installation Issue

Infra rad thermometer pointed at the tstat housing would be much more effective, and they can be bought for quite cheap now a days Sent from somewhere naughty!
  8. --weezl--

except the gauge on the dash is going to measure the temp inside the block, not the temp after the coolant has passed through the radiator, and is as cold as it's going to get
  9. --weezl--

actually, mine is even worse than that, after doing exactly what you did, i watched my needle, it basically has 5 prepositioned areas, and if it's in a range, the needle sits at each area, cold, cold normal, normal, hot normal, overheating... i can't remember the exact numbers, but at say 105*c...
  10. --weezl--

Exhaust/Gas smell in cab????

does it smell like raw fuel, or does it smell like unburnt fuel (rich exhaust) if it MIGHT be exhaust, fix it now, do not put it off, carbon monoxide is not something to screw around with
  11. --weezl--

Just A Question?

asking what is the best transmission is kinda like asking what the best color is... it's really an opinion thing, along with what will work with what you've already got in your truck... if you try the search feature at the top of the page, i'm sure you will find your answer
  12. --weezl--

fuel pump

^^ thats'a a good idea... once you've done that, just for humor's sake, pull your cap off and give your rotor a twist, see if it's come loose and is free spinning... my dad's jeep had symptoms similar to yours all of a sudden, and seemed to get worse, was completely non drivable, we pulled the...
  13. --weezl--

fuel pump

is it carbed or fuel injected? sounds like a dirty carb or dirty injectors
  14. --weezl--

Stripped starter bolt

better question, is it the bolt, or the hole that's stripped? hole, as ADSM said, heli coil, if it's the bolt, new bolt... semi related note, where do you get helicoils? i've heard about them, but never seen them at the parts stores... i've got one bolt that holds the reserve tank on my bike...
  15. --weezl--

M5OD Sloppy Shifter

ahh, sir, you must familiarize yourself with the tech library! http://therangerstation.com/tech_library/index.php the answers to all of your questions can be found on that page, except the question that man has been asking for centuries! why are dogs noses cold?