•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by WesB

1. W

Pics of '90 Bronco II and '04 Cobra

Like both. I want a Termi very bad. Hopefully one day when my wife gets a better paying job.
  2. W

Explorer leaves vs b2 with aal

I would be tempted to try it without the aal's first. I would say I got atleast an inch lift.
  3. W

Explorer leaves vs b2 with aal

I got my leaves off a 95+. Now I wish I would have grabbed the rearend. I did get a small lift of about an inch or so. Also, contrary to the tech writeup I did NOT flip the pin on the leaves and it has been working fine for 2 months now. Old springs New Springs The only downside I have...
  4. W

Blu Rhino (gf named her)

Those guages are awsome. I'll have to keep those in mind when I start building my 35 Chevy Coupe. On a side note, nice build on the 2.8. I would like to do most of the stuff you've done.
  5. W

84 Bronco II restomod.

Update time: Chr, no I haven't yet. Like most everyone else, money is tight. I finally put a tach in it last night. I bought it off my friend who didn't use it in his race car for $20. I wired most of it into the Autometer guages. Sorry for the crappy pics. They were taken in my garage and...
  6. W

Front crank seal leaking

Thanks Paul. I'll look into it. If I do it, I'll just go to the tire/repair shop I used to work at since there are a couple of mechanics there that will help me and let me use thier tools. I did change the PCV valve and let the truck run for about 10-15 mins in the garage with nothing leaking...
  7. W

Front crank seal leaking

It's not the rear seal, but the front. Will it work on it too?
  8. W

Front crank seal leaking

Just as the title says. I bought my bronco last April, and realized it had a small leak around the front crank seal, but it has persistantly gotten worse. I had figured it had somewhat dried up b/c the truck only had a few thousand miles since the engine rebuild. I was told high milage oil has...
  9. W

UPDATE on my lift mod! with NEW! pictures

I guess so...goofy me..
  10. W

Deer proof bumper

Glad the B2 didn't get hurt, or you. Luckily I've only hit a deer once and that was after the vehicle beside me and the deer was in a flat spin and I cought it, but it didn't hardy hurt my TBird.
  11. W

UPDATE on my lift mod! with NEW! pictures

Yeah I only got about 2'' from mine. After Before
  12. W

BII Rear Bumper

Nice, I wish I had a welder and fab skillz.
  13. W

Little different look for the gen 1/2 tails

I did this to my 84 B2 just to add some flare. I did this out of bordom so don't flame me too much. I used duct tape, and some flat black spray paint i had lying around (sprayed into a little cup) and a brush. Basically made sure it was taped real good and brushed it on so it's not the...
  14. W

84 Bronco II restomod.

Boggin-If I remember correctly, they are factory seat frames with new foam and leather. They are extremely comfortable. The bill for the seats and the spare tire cover were somewhere around $2000 Tbird-I'm not a fan of the wheels either, but I wanted 15x8s with a negative offset and low...
  15. W

84 Bronco II restomod.

Boggin-The seats were (if I remember correctly) factor seats with new foam and custom leathers. In other words there's not much that stock on them. They are extremely comfortable. Tbird-I don't particularly like the wheels I have now, but I wanted 15x8s and some that stick the wheels out flush...