•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by whatelseisleft

1. W

What did you do to your Bronco today?

Got mine home about a month ago. New tires last weekend
  2. W

Instrument lights problem

My 87 bii has no instrument lights and the fuel and temp gauge don't work. My headlight switch went bad and was replaced. Now my headlights work but still no instrument lights and gauges. I have power to the black w/orange wire at the headlight switch. Where do I go from here?
  3. W

motor swap

if you can find the elusive 1990 ford ranger with a 4.0 it will be a direct bolt in with no wire splicing fabrication or drama... just another option...
  4. W

possible newb? headlights

its probably a headlight switch... there's a thing in the library about upgrading with the wiring using a relay and larger wiring... probably a good idea while you're there...
  5. W

New Bronco 2 owner needs help

popping noise is probabaly the driveshaft especially if it is the tulip style(cv joint) they suck really bad...
  6. W

Oil Leak... Rookie Mistake?

yes valve covers must come off... also replace the o-ring on the dizzy while you're at it if you didn't already do so...
  7. W

1990 In Tucson

how'd you do the snorkel?
  8. W

1990 In Tucson

looks sharp...
  9. W

Master cylinder?

sounds like a master cylinder to me...
  10. W

You know you drive a bronco II when

you go all the same places your buddies $35,000 rubicon goes and you paid $300 for yours
  11. W

Rough country lift kits?

wtf does drop radius arm brackets have to do with limiting your rear flex???:icon_confused:
  12. W

The dreaded 2.8 to 4.0 swap

84 and 85 BII's used a tank with a smaller opening for the fuel pump... so you will definately need a diferent fuel tank, and swapping out the steering column and dash is a lot of work... lots of wiring and there is really no way around it...
  13. W

Will a 2.3 Turbo diesel go into a BroncoII?

the bodies will swap...
  14. W

When did B2s get a Dana 35?

I explain that to people all the time but it seems to be easier to tell them to just count the bolts...
  15. W

When did B2s get a Dana 35?

10 bolts = Dana 35 So yeah thats a 35