•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 8

fuel sender

RIGHT ON x2, happened to mine, contacts were burnt up / bad connection. Replace fuel sender :icon_thumby:
  2. 8

'stang motor mounts for under $100???

I think all foxbody mounts will work, but from what ive heard the convertible mounts are stronger.
  3. 8

'stang motor mounts for under $100???

x2, 85 mustang convert
  4. 8

5.0 in a bronco II

shoot me a PM i can help u out on the swap.
  5. 8

86 Tbird 5.0 into 84 BII

4x4 AOD out of Bronco's work well and its a 4 speed automatic. C4 is a 3 speed automatic and smaller in size.
  6. 8

Should I go 302 or 4.0L swap?

id go with the 5.0, its far more fun to drive..4.0's wont inpress you once u do the 5.0 swap.
  7. 8

BII vs. pre '95 Explorer Sport

In my opinion b2's look better in general all around by looks. I dont like Explorer factory bumpers. B2's turn really sharp, and the short wheelbase is better for tight woods. Overall the b2 looks like more of a offroad rig than the Exploder. Exploders have better drivetrains, but id rather have...
  8. 8

knocking and ticking

well i have a 2.9 v6 in an 88 b2 with 145,000 miles. The engine never ticked or knocked too badly. I took it offroading and ever since it knocks like crazy and ticks all the time. I did an oil change right after and added oil stabilizer to thicken the mixture up. Still ticks like crazy and...
  9. 8

bronco II frame question

you can notch out the frame. Dont go overboard. Cut out just enough to clear the exhaust flange. It shouldnt be too much to cut, anyways.
  10. 8

v8 swap questions

bought an AOD trans out of a 90' Bronco, makin some progress.
  11. 8

v8 swap questions

how does the 4x4 shift linkage work on a divorced case? Is the lever only connected to the case itself?
  12. 8

v8 swap questions

oh man this t-5 adaptor is really hard to find! Thanks for all the info. Ill prolly run a m50d-r2 or ZF if i cannot find a t-5 adaptor.
  13. 8

v8 swap questions

this has probabally been said in other forums but i want to ask. Im just trying to get alot of info for my best option. I heard about converting a T-5 ford trans to hydralic. I may go this route and get the adaptor + external slave. What t-cases will bolt to the T-5? Would i have to swap in a...
  14. 8

v8 swap questions

sounds like an easy swap with the M5ODr2. What is a good t-case to use in combo with it? np205? I have a bw1350 but i dont believe the spline counts are the same.
  15. 8

v8 swap questions

i found this to find out what trucks has the M50DR1 and 02 trannys http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazda_M5OD_transmission. I think i might have the M50DR1 in my truck right now because i know its a Mistubishi trans and its a 5 speed. Will this trans hold up to a v8 with an adaptor plate or should...
  16. 8

v8 swap questions

i might actually run a np435 or something else because i already have the clutch pedal in it. What all needs to be done to hookup a manual trans? Im new to this. Is it worth it vs an automatic?
  17. 8

v8 swap questions

thanks for the info..i think ill stick with the automatic since there's more options.
  18. 8

v8 swap questions

i would rather had a mustang t-5 trans with the AA adaptor plate but havent heard of anyone doing it. Anyone ave any info on a t5 swap? What needs to be swapped in to make it work?
  19. 8

v8 swap questions

alright sweet, thanks for the fast reply. Very helpful board!
  20. 8

v8 swap questions

i have a question about using a v8 c4 with Advance Adaptors plate. With the stock b2 4x4 linkage, it bolts from the trans to the 1350 t-case, . With the v8 c4, will my current stock linkage bolt to the side of the c4? If it doesnt, what linkage works? Thanks!