•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. ronclark

85 Bronco II needs a new home

http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1507481#post1507481 My mom need to get rid of this bronco II its straight but not pretty and is need of work. I would like to get 600 obo for it. its a 4x4 2.8L 5 Speed any questions feel free to ask.
  2. ronclark

Upgraded alternator, upgrade wiring?

I just upgraded my moms bronco II alt to a 130 amp 3G alt, and looking at the stock wiring. i am wondering if i should install some heaver gauge wiring from the alt to the battery. looking like on the wiring diagram it should be just a leg from the back of the alt stud to the battery. to me it...
  3. ronclark

2.9L Coolant Temp

Hey what are the expected operating temps for the 2.9L? I install a mechanical gauge in my moms Bronco II, because she was say its was always sitting at the top of the dash gauge. its a 1988 auto 4x4 sitting on 31's, new thermostat, 4.0L radiator. Its seems to get to 205* in just a few blocks...
  4. ronclark

Electric Shift Transfer Case Help

I am stumped i think. I am working on a 88 Bronco II with Electric Shift Transfer Cases. I when through the trouble shooting page. when i get to part 5 c i am getting 9v abit strange. and step 6 i get 5v again strange. I am thinking its a bad shift module, or did i miss something some were?
  5. ronclark

Help with 85 Bronco II

Well my mom was given a 85 Bronco II its straight, but need a paint job. the windshield leaks, the interior looks like a kid painted it. it was blue, now it black, tan with blue carpet. What concerns me is all the codes it has and its blowing a bit of blue smoke. The trans is making noise as...
  6. ronclark

Looking at a BroncoII

I found a 89 Bronco II for $400 obo, its need a trany (5speed) its abit rough, but for the most part it seem clean from the photos. sounds like a good deal?