•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 88ranger2.3

interesting bronco ii sighting

Just spotted driving today. Stopped by and knocked on the door to ask about it, and no one seemed home so I only got a few pictures and no real info... Oh well, interesting enough to pass pictures along...
  2. 88ranger2.3

bronco II quarter glass issue ?

so I picked up a pair of newer B2 glass to replace my 84's scratched up windows... and it has the newer rubber trim. I was planning on drilling the holes and installing them instead of using the aluminum trim, but I have a problem it seems some of the mounting studs were pulled out of the...
  3. 88ranger2.3

Gen 1 Blower fan resistor donor vehicle and suggested others...

Having the need to replace a bad blower motor resistor I found out that other vehicles other then rangers and bronco's use the same resistor. I checked Napa's website and it showed the same part number for the F series trucks of which I have a parts F150 and I did pull the part and use it in my...
  4. 88ranger2.3

Anyone else use propane for charging A/C

Is there an issue with charging an A/C system with propane. I read about it on some Mercedes website before as a R12 substitute. I have tried it on the bronco and it seems to be working pretty well. I mean instead of making a deadly gas in a wreck with a fire there would be just more fire...
  5. 88ranger2.3

bronco II cargo shade/cover

Does anyone have pictures of where the mounts go for a cargo cover. I just recently acquired one from a guy and he included all the mounting hardware from his long since sold bronco. I just need some pictures if possible to show where it would have had the locking/latching plates mounted to...
  6. 88ranger2.3

body mount bolt lengths?

Does anyone know the length of stock bronco II body mount bolts? and how many of each. Thanks
  7. 88ranger2.3

Body Lift Delete

I am curious if anyone knows the length of stock body mount bolts for a bronco 2 and how many each length are required. Also, If someone wants a 3" body lift I would make a trade of all my parts including the steering shaft extension for a trade of good bolts and mounting nuts with clips...
  8. 88ranger2.3

Removable hatch mod.

This was a pretty simple modification. I am sure someone probably posted about it, but I didn't see any under the search so I thought I would post mine. Disclaimer I won't take responsibility for any legalities that may come into play with this modification, or damages that may occur from the...
  9. 88ranger2.3

v8 swap in a 1984 bronco II

Ok. I have gotten the bronco and driven it around for a little bit and now it is time to start working the kinks out of the upcoming v8 swap. Hopefully I will be able to turn this thread into a build thread of the swap. Here's the first picture I took of it once I owned it... But first...
  10. 88ranger2.3

b2 quarter glass interchange?

I have a 1984 bronco and need quarter glass replaced. Does the newer (1986-1991) glass fit the older bronco II body? And what else do you need or am I stock looking for 1984 or 1985 broncos for glass?