•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. JohnnyU

91 branger "ITS DONE"

I'll have to keep an eye out for you, you live right across from Pearce?
  2. JohnnyU

Stone crusher steering system

That's all there is to the infamous "stonecrusher" steering? I'm surprised no one else makes anything like this. Two lengths of heavy wall tube, four rod ends and some misc hardware and you're in business.
  3. JohnnyU

Hayden flex-fan

It was 90-95°F this weekend, and with an average speed of less than 5mph, I think it was just overwhelmed. By lunchtime yesterday, it was only turning at about 1/4 speed. Wired correctly using a solenoid, circuit breaker, and 10Ga wiring. Shouldn't have had any problems. Oh well, I have a...
  4. JohnnyU

Hayden flex-fan

After this weekend, I won't ever run anything but the OEM mechanical radiator fan. Anything else is just extra "bling" that will fail at the worst possible time. Be it electric fans, flex fans, etc, they're all junk, IMO.
  5. JohnnyU

New guy, new project: 1988 BII wheeler

Are you planning to gusset or add fish plates to those radius arms? I think the mitered joints are going to be rather high stress joints just as is without some additional support. Looking pretty good otherwise.
  6. JohnnyU

Black Sheep

P4x4? Bobby Long is "da bomb". I'm kind of only casually looking right now. Just trying to figure out where my tax return would be best spent. I'm thinking about a portable generator, plasma cutter, set of H2's for the Dodge, or a new large winch for the Chevy.... Too bad I probably won't...
  7. JohnnyU

Black Sheep

What brand are they, and where'd you get them? (If you don't mind my asking) I'd like to pick up a set of 35 spline outers and spare non-neckdown inners for mine....:icon_cheers:
  8. JohnnyU

Black Sheep

In addition to the cross-bracing behind the front seats, I'd add some more to the rear. Something like this maybe:
  9. JohnnyU

Poly cells aren't that expensive really. I'd rather buy a fuel cell than have to build one, that's a bit sketchy.... http://www.speedwaymotors.com/8-GALLON-FUEL-CELL-WITH-CAP,446.html :icon_thumby:
  10. JohnnyU

Black Sheep

I might be In AZ this spring.... Sure would be a shame not to see this thing.... Exemplary fabrication skills!
  11. JohnnyU

I might have missed this, but why are you using a Dodge 60? Edit: Nevermind, I see you are running a p-drop Dana 300. Nice!
  12. JohnnyU

Turbo Charged 4.0L BII Build

"Intercoolered"? Many of the early Mopar turbo 4cyl's were not intercooled. The first generation of Dodge Diesels and were not intercooled. Many of your high-end, high-dollar pulling trucks/tractors are also not intercooled. Water/meth injection sure, but no ATAC.
  13. JohnnyU

New Front bumper nearly Complete

Looks good Joel. That sucker is really starting to look like a 1987 "Early" Bronco.... :icon_cheers:
  14. JohnnyU

Mostly Done. Big swap.

Very nice work! :icon_hornsup: