•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. alpinestar

5.0l '89 Bronco II

k cool that helps alot man. and the 5.0 is in a bronco II on stock running gear with a 6" lift and 35's and it hasnt broken anything yet. and im welded in the rear... but the dana 30 will just break axles if anything, no biggie for the amount of money you save versus a 44..
  2. alpinestar

5.0l '89 Bronco II

I just bought an '88 Bronco II with a 5.0 from an '88 thunderbird. the wiring... well its the scariest thing ive ever seen to be honost. So the plan is to swap the 5.0 from the '88 bronco into my '89 that most of you have seen already. The 5.0 has a c6 and np205 behind it, the c6 shifts great...
  3. alpinestar

re-attaching my BII roof, help

cutting the roof off of your bii is something you should be sure about. now that you've done it and have "friends" that do body work, put some bed rails on it and make it into a ranger. if you do a nice job then there was no shame to "fords fine work"....
  4. alpinestar

Ranger/Bronco II interchangeable???

Are the tranny's in rangers and bronco II's interchangeable without any changes. ive been told they arent yet i hear of people who have done it. so if they do need alittle modification what is it? and on another note what did the v47a tranny come in? its a manual and its sittin in my buddies...
  5. alpinestar

Chop Top (Lovin' Summer!)

any boat soft top place would probably make one how ever you want it.
  6. alpinestar

98 ranger 4.0 swap into 89 Bronco II

Whats a swap like this gonna entail? i know im gonna need the computer and wiring harness out of the ranger to swap into mine. what other problems will i encounter? i can get the whole engine out of the 98 for $200 and its got pretty low miles.
  7. alpinestar

2" drop hanger for B2's

Not to go off course but how much lift do you think you have with the durango springs and the shackle flip?
  8. alpinestar

Fade to Black L.E.?

Thats gotta be a home job, or atleast ford had nothing to do with it cuz theres nothing on it that i can find and definitly never heard of it... maybe the last owner was a metallica fan haha... is there anything on the interior to go with the pin striping?
  9. alpinestar

63" Chevy Leafs

How much lift will i be looking at getting with 63" chevy rear leafs in the front of my bronco II? i will also be running a 9" shackle.
  10. alpinestar

HahnsB2: thats funny, i think ive seen yours a couple times too. Totalled: ya i know how it is, i'll have a soft top by then....
  11. alpinestar

Pitman Arms

Will a drop pitman arm from a jeep work on a ranger/bronco II? and who or what has the biggest drop for my truck?
  12. alpinestar

okkkk... the reason i wanted to chop to top on this is so that i CAN have passengers in the back and not have a cab deviding us, and the reason i would never chop the rest of the roof off? it would for one look ugly as hell and two i have a roof rack that has to go up there. and no Kopykat im...
  13. alpinestar

well its my truck and this is why i bought it, to chop the top, so it dont really matter to me if someone is having a hard time finding a good cab... anyways i would like to get some bed rails maybe, let me know what you want For them. and yes im caging it, i have a 4runner roll bar back there...
  14. alpinestar

Just picked up BII #2!

Nevermind i wasnt paying attention. their goodyear wranglers.. good tires for sure!
  15. alpinestar

alright will do.. looks like thats it for now guys, thanks! :icon_thumby:
  16. alpinestar

what about the space right above the taillights? do i need to cut that out of the hatch?
  17. alpinestar

Thanks... so that answers that question now what is everyone doing to setup the tailgate?
  18. alpinestar

Just picked up BII #2!

Is that black one on KM2's? seeeexxxxyyyy :drool:
  19. alpinestar

Did a chop top a few weeks ago, bad pic of it, but im wondering what everyone does about cleaning up the edges and making it look nice. i have my own ideas as to what i wanna do but was wondering what everyone else thinks. thanks
  20. alpinestar

Quick release doors??

i just stuck a bolt throught the holes after i cut the factory pins out. pretty easy. takes me 4 mins to take off and put on by myself.