•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. rangerman84

My Bronco II - Engine swap.

im doin the same thing only takin the 2.8 out of my bronco II and puttin it in my 84 ranger ha ha small world. good luck man:icon_thumby:
  2. rangerman84

doors off

well i asked a highway patrol man the other day ( my step dad) and he said i could do it i would just look red neck as hell but i like the way it looks thanks for the information
  3. rangerman84

doors off

what do yall think about takin the doors off your bronco IIs ive seen it done on cherokees and jeeps but aint seen many bII with them off
  4. rangerman84

Bye,Bye A4LD...5-Speed in???????????????

im actually thinkin of doin this same swap my dad did it to my ranger and i got the 4 speed automatic in my bronco II and its slippin bad but he told me it was pretty easy
  5. rangerman84

lift or not to lift

alrighty thank for yalls help. i need to trim the fenders a little because of the rust any way. but yall think a 2.8 will be able to pull 31s? i got a 5 speed transmission i can put in it if that will help and i plan on dura sparkin it
  6. rangerman84

lift or not to lift

ok i just got a 85 bronco II and i found someone that is gonna give me a 3 inch body lift and i was just wonderin if it would make it more top heavy or not. i got a set of 31 10.50s i can put on it and most of the trails around here are pretty steep so any feedback is greatly appreciated