•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. B

cheap engine swap

im not for shure but if they were both 2.9s its a straight swap ig theyr not just warning u wireing canbe a BIG problemb so good luck n if they are try rebuilding the old one and swaping it back in later n if u need suggestions in in parts to put in a 2.9 let me know im in the middle of it my...
  2. B

Rockers?

has any one heard of a set of aftermarket rockers for the bronco II 2.9? 1986
  3. B

4.0 wireing

do you happen to have any pics because im very visual and if you dont dont worry about it
  4. B

2.3 into a BII.. Am I crazy?

I havent had time to read the whole post but it sounds like you are leaning twards a 2.3 and I happened to come across an article that was for I think vortech superchargers and I believe that they have a new twin screw setup for the 2.3L. I was just puting out there for a new idea if your going...
  5. B

4.0 wireing

so you used the Explorer head lights and every thing
  6. B

4.0 wireing

were you able to use the same stearing column and controls when you switched the wires out like that?:icon_thumby:
  7. B

4.0 wireing

thanks
  8. B

4.0 wireing

I am 17 and doing my first motor swap EVER and up till now I have done well. I got to the wireing and hit the issue of what goes where. I am swaping a 1995 4.0 out of an explorer 4X4 into a 1986 Bronco 2 2.9EFI. Any one thats gone through a simular problemb please help. Also if you have pictures...
  9. B

Wireing issues!!! HELP??????

ok I have almost every wire sensor and plug i acn get out of that 95 explorer but im still not seeing what I need to do so if some one has pics of their wireing I would love to see some pics.:icon_confused::dunno:
  10. B

Easy 2in. suspension?

I am looking for an easy cheap way to do a 2in. suspension lift on my 1986 Bronco 2 any Ideas. Also cheap is good.:icon_idea:
  11. B

the 4.0 wireing harness is helping allot but the chiltons has confused more than helped is there any real big changes on the 4.0 harness the only one i can think of is the trans wires. any thing im not thinking of that needs to be rewired off of the 95 harness?
  12. B

Ok heres the deal I am a 17 year old car nut and I have this Bronco 2 with the original 1986 everything in it and i recently recieved a 1995 Ford Explorer 4.0. The 4.0 went in with minor use of a shovel, 5lb. hammer,and jach handle. Anyway The only issues I have now are wires. I am royaly...