•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Grunizzle

89 B2 build "Ballin on a budget"

sweet, the parts collecting stage is fun but frustrating at the same time. sub'd
  2. Grunizzle

Woodys BII build-ish

Either I die, or my truck goes up in flames before I ever part with it. Can't believe it dude!
  3. Grunizzle

Woodys BII build-ish

Now the bronco is going to be on the side lines again lol
  4. Grunizzle

Helga, My 88 B2 Build...

Yeah actually putting a ms computer together doesn't bother me, but the tuning aspect of it would be a while new ball game. I will probably just stick with the stock ford PCM and speed density at first just to make sure I have everything together correctly. Do you still have that 14 bolt you...
  5. Grunizzle

Helga, My 88 B2 Build...

Is that $250 for all that stuff together or separate? I haven't researched a system like MS yet, I want to look into it though. How is the learning curve on tuning it? I would assume wiring it isn't to bad either? BTW you will definitely like the wider tire in the snow, I would say go with a...
  6. Grunizzle

Helga, My 88 B2 Build...

Yeah man it just sounds like a dead battery. What are you planning on doing about tires? Are you going to get new swampers in the same size? How hard is the mega squirt system to setup? I am thinking with my engine swap I may just ditch the speed density and swap to MAF. And I thought you fixed...
  7. Grunizzle

Helga, My 88 B2 Build...

Dead thread revival! Here is what you said about my rig while I was in tech school over 3 years ago and I couldn't drive it; Haha tables have turned get your shit together man!
  8. Grunizzle

Woodys BII build-ish

Yeah no one actually wants to build anything that will take time and planning. If they can't throw a maxed out credit card worth of bolt ons at it they don't want to bother building it. I won't lie and say bolt ons aren't nice and convenient though. But the huge majority of off roaders are jeep...
  9. Grunizzle

Woodys BII build-ish

Looking good man!
  10. Grunizzle

Woodys BII build-ish

Its a good kit. I recommend ordering it by phone though. I got ahold of him he first time I called and had the kit 5 days later. Others have had issues so just be weary. Regardless of his customer service I dont think anyone could beat his kit.
  11. Grunizzle

Woodys BII build-ish

Are you getting the doubler kit from DD machine?
  12. Grunizzle

Woodys BII build-ish

The b2 is looking good man! Where did you guys go wheeling at?
  13. Grunizzle

Helga, My 88 B2 Build...

you still drive this thing? :thefinger: JK but that would be badass!
  14. Grunizzle

Woodys BII build-ish

Nice! Time to go take it out for a good thrashing now eh?
  15. Grunizzle

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

I would just remove the stock lights so you dont have to worry about breaking them. Do a comp cut and make a bracket that some trailer led lights can mount in. IDK just spitballing some ideas your way, good luck!
  16. Grunizzle

Woodys BII build-ish

sweet dude getting some work done!
  17. Grunizzle

Woodys BII build-ish

Nice. Have you driven it yet with the new rear end? Whose other bronco is that and specs? Also, needs less fenders.
  18. Grunizzle

Woodys BII build-ish

Royal blue, or dark orange with black accents. I plan to repaint mine royal blue someday.