•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. equalXlength

my 800 dollar BII

i included tuneup, fluids and some other small things i needed to get the motor in.
  2. equalXlength

my 800 dollar BII

I bought this clean 1989 bronco II for 400 dollars off craigslist with a low compression 2.9. I bought a used 2.9 out of a rolled 1989 ranger for 100 dollars on craigslist. I had the 31 inch tires, flowmaster and leveling coils laying around and after i installed everything this is what i...
  3. equalXlength

im stuck, please help

i pulled my 2.9 out of my 1989 bronco ii to replace it with a lower mileage engine. It took me about four hours to remove the engine with no problems. I prepped the new motor by changing a few things such as fuel lines, alternator, injectors and fuel rail. I got the new motor in the truck and...
  4. equalXlength

engine replacement question

Hey guys, havent been on in a while. Today i bought a 1989 bronco ii very cheap because #1 cylinger has low compression. I was lucky enough to find shortly after that a complete 2.9 with 90,000 miles on it so i picked that up. The engine in the car has alot of new parts on it such as cyl...
  5. equalXlength

cant find an answer

i have an 88 bronco II and i lifted the back two and a half inches and now it clicks. I cant find an answer on what to do. can someone please help me?
  6. equalXlength

bronco II fuel pump problem

coil wire shorted out, thank you guys for all your help
  7. equalXlength

yes i have found that and it is good
  8. equalXlength

i have checked the inertia swith and picked up and swapped out two others. they work because when i bypass the pump relay they turn on. I have no spark, what could cause this. I have replaced the tfi and i still get nothing. if i can get spark and bypass the fuel pump relay i think it should...
  9. equalXlength

i will replace that wire and get back to you, thanks
  10. equalXlength

they both turn on but only when i bypass the relay
  11. equalXlength

getting frustrated

my fuel pumps will only turn on if i jump the yellow wire and the orng/lt blue wire. when i plug the relay in i get nothing, i have tryed two new relays and nothing. please help me:bawling:
  12. equalXlength

i have tryed two brand new relays.
  13. equalXlength

I have a 1988 ford bronco II that i just purchased. The truck has a spark and fuel problem but im working on the fuel problem first. I have replaced the fuel pump and it still wont turn on. the only way i can get it to turn on is by jumping the yellow wire and the org/lt blue wire on the fuel...