•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. equalXlength

my 800 dollar BII

I bought this clean 1989 bronco II for 400 dollars off craigslist with a low compression 2.9. I bought a used 2.9 out of a rolled 1989 ranger for 100 dollars on craigslist. I had the 31 inch tires, flowmaster and leveling coils laying around and after i installed everything this is what i...
  2. equalXlength

im stuck, please help

i pulled my 2.9 out of my 1989 bronco ii to replace it with a lower mileage engine. It took me about four hours to remove the engine with no problems. I prepped the new motor by changing a few things such as fuel lines, alternator, injectors and fuel rail. I got the new motor in the truck and...
  3. equalXlength

engine replacement question

Hey guys, havent been on in a while. Today i bought a 1989 bronco ii very cheap because #1 cylinger has low compression. I was lucky enough to find shortly after that a complete 2.9 with 90,000 miles on it so i picked that up. The engine in the car has alot of new parts on it such as cyl...
  4. equalXlength

cant find an answer

i have an 88 bronco II and i lifted the back two and a half inches and now it clicks. I cant find an answer on what to do. can someone please help me?
  5. equalXlength

getting frustrated

my fuel pumps will only turn on if i jump the yellow wire and the orng/lt blue wire. when i plug the relay in i get nothing, i have tryed two new relays and nothing. please help me:bawling:
  6. equalXlength

bronco II fuel pump problem

I have a 1988 ford bronco II that i just purchased. The truck has a spark and fuel problem but im working on the fuel problem first. I have replaced the fuel pump and it still wont turn on. the only way i can get it to turn on is by jumping the yellow wire and the org/lt blue wire on the fuel...