•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. DumpsterGuy

Changed TFI Mod and I still have the same problem.

Thanks for your responses. Sorry I didn't get back to you all sooner. I have been in the middle of moving. Trying the other distributor sounds like a good idea. I wish I would have from the start. As for it bogging down the starter, it's not an all the time kind of thing. It will turn over...
  2. DumpsterGuy

Changed TFI Mod and I still have the same problem.

So you may have seen my post about my Bronco II that wouldn't start if I took short trips and turned it off. Anyway when I would take a short trip( like five or ten minutes) my Bronco II wouldn't start for about twenty minutes whether I turned the key and let it crank over or not. During this...
  3. DumpsterGuy

Axle code question.

That's really interesting. Thanks for responding. I have been trying to find that bit of info for quite a while now.
  4. DumpsterGuy

Axle code question.

The PO of my 84 Bronco II claimed that it had limited slip in the front and rear, and I'm trying to confirm this. I am also stumped by the axle code on the door. The axle code is D42. According to my Chilton manual; a D4 means limited slip with 3.73 gears, and 42 means regular with 3.45. It does...
  5. DumpsterGuy

Everyone likes pictures...Right?

Here's my 84 Bronco II. It's pretty much stock still. I'm trying to decide how I want it. I just thought I'd throw up a few pictures and see what you all think. I picked it up for from from a friend of my dad's non running. Changed the cap and rotor and it has ran ok since. I'm thinking about a...
  6. DumpsterGuy

New guy, new project: 1988 BII wheeler

I just read this whole thread. Very cool. I want to see it in action.