•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. S

1986 B2 EB in For Sale Section

Sadly I am selling my B2. Located in the Seattle area. Here is a link, http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1366226#post1366226
  2. S

Amazing 86 B2 EB

1986 Ford Bronco 2 Dark Walnut Metallic Eddie Bauer 126K miles Two owners I bought it from the original owner who special ordered it. It sat in a heated garage for ten years when I got it and I have always garaged it. I put a lot of time and money into it yet with a deep heart I need to...
  3. S

FSB 5.0 for a B2

Just wondering why folks recommend using the Expo as a donor but not the FSB. I have an 86 B2 4spd that needs a V8. Thanks.
  4. S

Emblems for a B2

I am looking for two emblems. I need a driver's side "V6" and a rear gate "Bronco II". I looked at LMC but they don't have the ones I am looking for. My B2 is a 86 EB. Anybody got any ideas? Thanks. Rick
  5. S

Looking at this one tomorrow

Hey I am looking at this 86 tomorrow and I was wondering if there are any 86 related issues to look for? He wants $600 and it needs a clutch.
  6. S

4.0 Reliability

Hey I was talking to a mechanic the other day and I told him about my plan to buy my son a 89-90 B2. The plan includes swapping to a 4.0. He told me that the 4.0 has the same issues and finding a solid one for a swap was difficult. So is this guy on to something or just a lugnut? Thanks for...
  7. S

Looking at this tomorrow...good deal?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/ctd/1191386081.html What do ya think?
  8. S

Best year for a B2 FI swap

I'm looking for a B2 and I'm wondering is there is a a generation that is better for this conversion. Thank you for your time. RS
  9. S

Need input on a plan

I'm putting a plan together and I need input. I looking to buy a B2 for mostly road use. I won't be my daily driver but I see taking it to work about 30% of the time. I would like to upgrade the engine and I see two paths, buy a 90 and plugin a 4.0 or get an older B2 and do a V8. I really need...
  10. S

B2 with 4.0 swap

I'm looking for a B2 and plan on doing the 4.0 swap. I know the 89 and 90 are easier swaps but how much more difficult is the swap in the "1st gen" B2? Thanks for reading my first post!