•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 4.0B2

Single Fuel Pump Upgrade?

Anyone with a 4.0 swap ever go to a single fuel pump system? pretty much when my intank pump went out like 6 years ago, I used a pump I had here that was good, it was a 95 Silverado pump.. it's worked fine just like that for years. So I'm running 2 pressure pumps, pretty much. I'm having some...
  2. 4.0B2

The Collection...

lets see just how many vehicles and thing we have around my house right now... lets start w/ mine, yall know my b2 i'm sure next we can go w/ our explorer.. yall have seen it to probably i have better pics.. i'll add more later then the 97 Taurus SHO (for sale, who wants to buy...
  3. 4.0B2

Fix for 1st Gen Armrests

Everyone knows that the door armrests on most 1st gens are shot by now.... well me being me and wanting to try to fix something instead of just throw them away and replace them had this thought.... I wish I had before pics... but if you have a first gen you know what I'm talking about... they...
  4. 4.0B2

Issues, truck doesn't run right

Let me see if i can list out the issues for you... check engine light stays on, OD doesn't work, my innova obd reader says codes codes 113: intake air charge temp sensor above max voltage, 117: engine coolant temp sensor below min voltage, 118: engine coolant temp sensor above max voltage, and...
  5. 4.0B2

a4ld issues--- HELP

i have the explorer a4ld, 1993, in my b2 along with the motor and t/case my truck likes to shift out of overdrive doing 70 or so and then the check engine light comes one.. sometimes it will shift back in after the light goes off.. does this make sense? its driving me up the wall when trying to...
  6. 4.0B2

opinions....

I can get a n 86 b2 for like $100-200 has auto hubs and tcase, manual (the mitisbitishi one i think), 2.9... the interior looks fine, but the exterior... is... um..... yeah here's a pic. pretty much someone cut down a tree wrong and it landed over the hood. it broke the throttle body... it...
  7. 4.0B2

Dana 35 build

So since I've almost got everything for my 8.8, it's tile to stock pile parts for the d35. It's stock as of now, except some SOB stole my manual hubs. It had some warn hubs. Will I have to buy warns to replace them? They only took the outer metal part... And what else will I need for the swap in...
  8. 4.0B2

seat covers

i have the 60/40 seats in my b2 and i'm in need of covers for them... i'd like to have camo covers for the front and rear really... but i can't seem to find them. does anyone know who sells them? and btw, i'm not putting bucket seats in it, so don't tell me bucket seat covers are easy to find...
  9. 4.0B2

Noise... I'm clueless

On the b2 I have a weird noise when I am on the brakes hard. It's in the front front left. Sounds like a budging compressing or a pop or something. Idk how to describe it really. But it's only when I'm hard on the brakes or taking off heavy...
  10. 4.0B2

Building an 8.8

so as many of yall know, i'm buiding the 8.8 for my b2 the housing is a 92, i like that set up better than the side shock. it seems to be easier to swap into the b2. the backing plates are from a 97 with disc brakes. open carrier, aussie locker, disc brakes. 4.10 gears for now(probably) my...
  11. 4.0B2

Aussie Lunchbox, street manners

http://www.northridge4x4.com/proddetail.php?prod=AL-XD-48831 that is the locker i'm looking at getting. idk if there is one cheaper, if so. let me know. my main question is what is that thing like on the street for something as short as a b2? i've found a thread on here one time but it didn't...
  12. 4.0B2

My Bronco 2

1988 Bronco II XLT 4.0 A4LD BW1354 (manual coming soon) 8.8: 4.56, Aussie, RuffStuff Cover, disc brake swap D35: 4.56, Aussie, C-Clip Elim, Manual Hubs Suspension/Steering/Tires: Custom Long Arms with Flex Joints F250 Shock Towers with Bilstein 5150 Shocks 3.5" Early Bronco Coils Jeep JKS Quick...
  13. 4.0B2

Roof Rack and Light Placement

So I am the owner of 4 procomp explorer 6 in(maybe 5 in?, spot light lenses) lights, 4 slimline ebay lights(bright as can be, fluted lenses), and two rectangular fog lights(will be mounted on rear). that being said i need options to mount them, i will have two on the bumper for sure and the...
  14. 4.0B2

Window Anti Rattle

Does anyone know if i can make these out of something? or is it the best deal for $50? i really just need the bottom pieces for my b2. has anyone found them cheaper?
  15. 4.0B2

what transfer case to use?

i have an 88 b2 xlt, that i have a 92 explorer drivetrain in, motor trans and tcase. My question is that if i want to change from the electric shift to a manual shift tcase what case do i need to find or can i modify mine to work for it? i'm doing a d35 front with manual hubs and i don't like...
  16. 4.0B2

Need axle code help

I have a guy on midsouthjeeps.com offering me 8.8 gears. The problem is he is gone on business and his wife read the code to him. But we can't make Sense of it. So maybe some of y'all an help. I'm just gonna copy an paste the posting from the other fourm. "S610b0 27885j19 she said the first 6...
  17. 4.0B2

D35 and 8.8 gears

This is probably on this website somewhere, but i've yet to find it. I'm doing a D35 and 8.8 swap in my B2. I'm wanting to run 33's, its a 4.0L conversion with the a4ld. What gears do yall recommend? ratio and brand. remember this is also a daily driver. Thanks
  18. 4.0B2

Dana 35 TTB or Dana 30 Solid

so the dana 28 ttb front axle just aint gonna cut it, obviously. i've done alot of research and still aint got a clear answer. I have considered the dana 30 solid front axle or the dana 35 ttb. I have an explorer for parts already. The rear axle will be the ford 8.8 probably 4.10 positrac. the...