•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. C

ttb dana 44 and 9"

Just wanted to share what I picked up this weekend for a nice $175. Both came off a full size 86 Bronco. I don't even have a welder yet but I thought that was a screaming deal and couldn't pass it up. Let the swapping begin.
  2. C

explorer front coils

I added some spacers (1.25" worth) under the front springs but didn't get hardly any lift (.5" maybe). I have read on here about people using Explorer coils for some more lift. I know 91-94 on the years but I didn't know 4wd or 2wd ones, if it even matters. My local junkyard says there are a...
  3. C

Explorer hybrid leafs are in

Just wanted to share some info/pics from my Explorer leaf spring swap. I used the whole explorer spring pack, with my BII main leaf and painted the whole stack Ford red. Before ground to fender lip was 29". Now measures 32". I was hoping for an inch or so more of lift so I have some Belltech...
  4. C

side mirror swap

I did a search but could not find anything... I know I should probably be content on what I have... but I'm not. I have the small plastic side mirrors and I really like the metal mirrors with the bracket. Most Bronco 2s and Rangers I see have these. Anyway, I want to do this swap, but I know...
  5. C

Getting ready to get new tires (sizes?)

Alright, like the title says, I am wanting to pull the trigger on a set of new tires. The factory size tires that were on the B2 were so bald when I bought it, that I had to put a spare set of Mustang wheels and tires on there (Looks awful IMO). I can't really complain too much about a $400 B2...
  6. C

need new water pump

First post here. I'm familiar with Fords, specifically Mustangs, and just picked up my 89 Bronco II the other week. Anyway, I have a pretty good drip coming out of the weep hole on the water pump. Looks to be factory original (172k). I was planning on just getting a parts store new OEM...