•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Vanner1993

1354 electric to manual?

Can you convert a 1354 from electric to manual shift style? I might get one for little or nothing from a friend.
  2. Vanner1993

Eddie Bauer interior pieces rare?

I grabbed them anyway, the center console with warning screen, and overhead 4x4 indicater.
  3. Vanner1993

Eddie Bauer interior pieces rare?

There is an 88 Eddie bauer in the local yard, I got first hits on it already, and want to know if the interior parts like overhead 4x4 piece, center console with guages, and other parts are worth money or are people interested? I'm thinking about grabbing the seats since they are buckets for my...
  4. Vanner1993

Flipped bii pictures

Dam, that was a real nice Bronco II.
  5. Vanner1993

Cant get distributer back in!!!! Help

Will the gears slide on for #1? Just a little more to go?
  6. Vanner1993

Hmm, I'm guessing it is maxed out for turning? I'm thinking the oil pump shaft is'nt wanting to line up, but it's weird it is only sliding in on 5.
  7. Vanner1993

you might have to do a quick click of the ignition to get it to drop in. The spout on mine is on the passenger side rear intake area.
  8. Vanner1993

BII article in 4 Wheel Parts Off-Road Adventures

Very cool, but does that first picture of the BII have rear hubs and nothing up front?
  9. Vanner1993

07 Visors

The visors in my parents 07 explorer fell apart. Just about a week apart too. Is there cross over years for the visors like will older ones fit an 07? I have yet to see a new body style explorer in the yards around.
  10. Vanner1993

Bronco II emblems

Those are cool, I'm gonna go to the junkers this weekend and see if they have them.
  11. Vanner1993

1988 BII Build

I like this build, I'm thinking about axle upgrades for my ranger.