•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 1RangerNut

87 Bronco II "II Tuff"

What brand and height coils did use? And I'm sure you know but your gonna want to get the steering lower, especially since it's gonna be a driver.
  2. 1RangerNut

87 Bronco II "II Tuff"

Lookin good
  3. 1RangerNut

87 Bronco II "II Tuff"

How much did the seat's cost and what did it take to mount them, if you don't mind me asking?
  4. 1RangerNut

"Quick" Removable Door's

First mark the location of the bracket's, then unbolt the door's. I don't have a pic but, after the door's are off take a drill bit and drill the heads of the rivet's off, then just pound them out. After you seperate the bracket's bolt the door half back on the door "reason for marking them"...
  5. 1RangerNut

Explorer leaf ?'s

I'm not really sure what leafs I have now, they seem to flex decent but they also don't really hold the weight (just filling the tank will lower it) and I think a leaf or two are broke on the pass. side because it leans to that side. And since that stupid body mount makes it a pain to install...
  6. 1RangerNut

My 1990 BII Bomber 4 linked with coilovers on all 4 Corners

Bada$$ bronco and nice work. :icon_thumby: I like the clean kind of "stock" looking appearance, too.
  7. 1RangerNut

87 Bronco II "II Tuff"

Nice work so far. :icon_thumby: X2, on the hose clamps the drivers side coil will not stay in like the pass. side. :icon_confused:
  8. 1RangerNut

My build thread

My steering is real close to touching also with a 4" lift.
  9. 1RangerNut

Lets see your Hi-Lift mounts

I don't have a roof rack or spare tire carrier and not really sure where to mount one. Thought about mounting it to the hood like a jeep but not sure? :dunno:
  10. 1RangerNut

'89 Bronco II build

Lookin good, nice score on the tires, how are you liking the BDS coils? Let's see some flex/trail shots.
  11. 1RangerNut

'89 Bronco II build

Cool keep us updated I'd like to see how those coils flex. Since they are the softest RBV coils you can buy.