•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 98RedRanger21

Herculined floorboard

Here is a couple pictures of mine! In the rear the lifted floor is my soon to be custom fuel pump door!
  2. 98RedRanger21

My Bronco 2

Front view with painted red Dif Side view Stock set up little rock flexxing Hey guys this is my first actual picture post, been a memeber for a while and been looking in on a lot of yours guys Bronco 2s and Explorers and im impressed. This is my 88 bronco 2.9l project truck.. bought her for...
  3. 98RedRanger21

air conditioning doesn't work

Hey guys what is that black box in the upper left hand corner of the engine bay.. The ac hoses go into it, I took out compressire and can I somehow remove that box but still have heat and defeosters...
  4. 98RedRanger21

engine swap

I have a 88 B2 with the EFI 2.9 with the auto a4ld trans and I was also wondering about the 4.0 will it bolt right up to trans? Wiring? What year motor will work? Anything else...
  5. 98RedRanger21

Herculined floorboard

I actually just did that on my 88 b2 last night! It's drying today then I'm poping seats back in! My friend did it to his truck and he loves it! It has such great texture, goes on easy and gives ur truck a new feel to it!
  6. 98RedRanger21

88 B2 running problem

Hey guy i have recently been working on my project Bronco... I finally got it running right by cleaning out the throttle body and she will stay running now intil i shut it off. But the other day i went in the back field and i hit a small bump and she shut off on me. I figured i was just low on...