•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. fordracing121

EEC question

Thanks well it seems I got a bigger problem I checked compression and it's sitting round 50-60 so I can't see how thats helping it at all!!! :( I feel like I need to take a really long vaction!!!!!!
  2. fordracing121

EEC question

Alright thanks guys.. Robbied is sending me pics but dial up sucks and i got to wait till i get to work to see them:(
  3. fordracing121

EEC question

seems like a lot to do! I just want this thing to run
  4. fordracing121

EEC question

Is that the bowl vent??
  5. fordracing121

EEC question

it... do I need it to work??
  6. fordracing121

EEC question

so's that mean I need to work??
  7. fordracing121

EEC question

I bought a 84 bronco II and it has neither canister purge solenoid or a Carb. Float Bowl vent solenoid, Does it need these things to run right or can I plug some stuff off... Oklahoma has inspections anymore so I free to do what I wish!!! :) Such That Cali! And If I need them where can I buy...
  8. fordracing121

Vaccum hoses Help

well I actually Just bought the factory service manual for the bronco and have the electrical and vacuum trouble-Shooting Manual but it's just not helping much! : ) I know that sounds dumb but its truth pictures would help tons! But I got in touch with robbied. He said he'll help me out as much...
  9. fordracing121

Vaccum hoses Help

What do you mean by evtm?
  10. fordracing121

Vaccum hoses Help

Alright thanks
  11. fordracing121

Vaccum hoses Help

yeah I saw that one...do you have any pics of routing on your hoses I can't find where the hook to the carb just it just shows going back to that area Thanks
  12. fordracing121

Vaccum hoses Help

I just bought a 84 bronco II it has a 2.8l and I have replaced about everything to get it running someone replaced this motor and rigged the vaccum lines and a pic of the layout inthe bay would be great or even a layout in words of where things go would even work! please help I even bought a new...