•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. natmanjoh

tachometer/temp gauge wiring

Tachometer and temp gauges are not reading anything after engine swap. Thinking I wired wrong. Been trying to compare the two diagrams but I suck at wiring diagrams. Where do these wires run so I can check them? 89 2.9 to 94 explorer 4.0 swap was done. Thanks for any help.
  2. natmanjoh

babyblue 89 b2 build

so finally decided to start a build thread so i can get help when i run into snags along the way. fyi, this is my first major mechanical endeavor, so any and all advice, help, hey you should have done that first before you attached the blank, sorry you have to tear all that apart again and do it...
  3. natmanjoh

skyjacker drop pitman arm

just installed a 3in duff stage 1. steering is a little wobbly. will a skyjacker drop pitman arm correct that or do i really need the full super runner steering kit to make the b2 go straight again without constant corrections
  4. natmanjoh

d35/8.8 swap 89 b2

So I plan to start my axle swap for the front and rear, got some questions about it. I have a 89 bronco 2, 2.9 auto, 3'' james duff stage 1. plan to make it a mild to moderate trail rig, but mainly a dd and fishing rig. plans are to run 31s with 4.11 or 4.56s (haven't decided). first question...