•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. sbsrlewis

HELP with locking hubs

I just put the dana 35 beams with 44 outers on my bronco II and when I installed the lock out hubs I spun the axles and they are not disengaging. Please tell me what I did wrong?? I bought the beams from 97TrailRigDD and it came with everything but the 3rd member. The lock outs are Selectro...
  2. sbsrlewis

Pics of installed ranger tailgate on my BII

Well here are the 1st pictures of my install. This install started out by 1st trimming roughly 3/16" off each side of the tailgate so it would fit. Next I took the latch pins off and installed the pins that the tailgate cables attach to into their holes. I then clipped the cables on...
  3. sbsrlewis

Ranger tailgate on BII

I bought an 89 Ranger tailgate to put on my 89 BII last Friday and I noticed that it is just a little wider. I know I'm going to have to trim to fit but for those that has done it how did you measure for placement of the hinge pieces and the tailgate pivots on? Anything else that I need to...
  4. sbsrlewis

My "custom" front suspension lift (lots of pics)

I have been driving my 89 BII on the stock (explorer coils) for years with James Duff (JD) extented radius arms while riding on 33"s. I would like to go to to bigger tires and knew the only way was to go up with suspension or cut the fenders more. I wanted to keep the center of gravity as low...
  5. sbsrlewis

Teaser...

So I have been thinking that I would like to go from my 33's to some 35's or maybe even 37's so I got to thinking how I could do it. I currently was running 33's with only cut fenders and 1/2" coil spacers. I work part-time at O'Reilly's so I began researching the Moog coil spring catalog and...
  6. sbsrlewis

89 Bronco II leaning

My BII is leaning to the passenger side. Anyone have any ideal why? Everything is tight and nothing is broke. Stock suspension (BII leafs, and coils from Explorer that I got the D35 from). And incase your wondering my wife is not fat. Matter of fact it was leaning when I bought it prior to...