•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. R

Camber bushing part #

I have an 85 bronco II that I want to lift with f150 spacers and I want to get the adjustable camber bushings to bring it back into alignment. What is the part number of the correct adjustable camber bushings that I will need, and where is the best place to get them?
  2. R

In like a lamb out like a lion!

So I've been wokring on prepping my BII for a 302 transplant. It's pretty close to putting the engine in.. here are a few pics of when I first got it and began dealing with rusted floor boards etc... I will post more pics as I get them uploaded to photobucket. Had to weld a flat piece...
  3. R

c5 spline count

I have a C5 transmission out of a 85 bronco II... I was converting it to a C4/C5 hybrid.. valvebody etc... to use in a V8 swap... I was just curious what the spline count is so that I can get the correct torque converter. Does anyone know the spline count or at least a good way to count it? I...
  4. R

C4 gears

I plan to swap a 302 into a bronco II made for street driving only very soon... I plan on using a C4 transmission... I know the tallest gears I have available in ranger axles is 3:45... will that be ok for driving on the highway...I am well aware of the upgrades to 8.8 and dana 35 which I will...