•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Steeda04SVT

97 Explorer Courtesy Lamp Issue

On the driver's side door courtesy lamp, I changed out the bulb and it still doesn't illuminate and even tried a LED bulb with no luck. Passenger side works fine. I used a multimeter and not getting any power. Looked at the wiring and it looks fine from the cannon plug up until the wire bundle...
  2. Steeda04SVT

Aftermarket B2 Headlights

Have any of you guys got these euro style headlights for your 89-90 B2's or 89-92 Rangers? Debating on getting these for mine. Lemme know if you guys have any info. Thanks again
  3. Steeda04SVT

B2 Cruise Control

How many of you guys actually have your cruise control on your B2 still working? That's one of my next projects to get in working order.
  4. Steeda04SVT

Running out of Ideas....

Getting pissed off because stuff isn't working after I throw parts at it. Problem #1 Rear Anti-lock light keeps coming on. I've thrown a new RABS Sensor, ABS Control Module and RABS Proportioning Valve and have bled the hell out of the brakes so I know it's got new fluid running through the...
  5. Steeda04SVT

Transfer Case Noises

Mine started "knocking" really bad on the way to work the other day then it just went away after I pulled over to look underneath to investigate. Now everytime I drive it, I hear a small rattle the entire time. Guessing it's the chain inside the T'Case. Is it worth taking it apart to try and fix...
  6. Steeda04SVT

B2 Tail Light Disassembly

Has anybody taken their tail lights apart? If so what process did you use to not break them. Thinking about doing a custom mod with some LED's from Superbrightleds.com. Thanks again for any info.
  7. Steeda04SVT

Frame Mounted Hitch

Been looking at getting one. Who has one and how hard were they to install and where did you get them from. Starting to not trust Ebay's "Compatibility" charts anymore. Which is where I've gotten some stuff for my B2 and they ended up being the wrong product.
  8. Steeda04SVT

DIY A/C Servicing

Have any of you guys ever got them do it yourself a/c recharge kits from the auto parts store? If so is it even worth it or is it better to take it to a shop and have them do it?
  9. Steeda04SVT

Driveshaft CV Boot

The front CV Boot on my rear driveshaft is torn and so it's flung grease all over the under carriage. My question is, are the CV boots replaceable or do I have to buy a whole new rear driveshaft? And if it is replaceable, how hard is it to change out? Thanks for any info.
  10. Steeda04SVT

Broken Tail Gate Latch

My B2 was getting the windows tinted today and the guy tried to turn the lift gate latch and it broke and now the handle spins freely in place. Any ideas on how to open it now?
  11. Steeda04SVT

89-90 Bronco II Power Lock wiring

Come to find out on my B2, the wiring to the power door lock switches have been messed with by who knows which previous owner. But after looking at the wiring diagrams on my Haynes and Chiltons manuals, they aren't very specific when it comes to which wire goes on what connector on the door lock...
  12. Steeda04SVT

Clutch Master Cylinder Removal

Done some research on here trying to find tips on removing the push rod from the clutch master cylinder. I removed the interlock cannon plug that plugs into the interlock switch. I removed a lil clip that goes around the the master cylinder under the dash which lets the interlock switch slide up...
  13. Steeda04SVT

B2 Door Lock Actuators

I bought some brand new door lock actuators and was able to get the old ones off the mount that's riveted to the door. Only problem now is that I can't get that metal rod out of the plastic assembly it's attached to, to swap in my new door lock actuators. Any ideas? PlusI plugged in the cannon...
  14. Steeda04SVT

Metal Retaining Clip

Pulled my tranny at the hobby shop on base and the little metal clip that clips what looks like the speedo gear into the transfer case got damaged. Anybody know where I can pick up another one. Haven't had much luck online looking for one. Thanks TRS -David
  15. Steeda04SVT

2nd Gen Bronco II Center Console

Anybody know where to find parts for the center consoles for the 2nd Gen B2's? Trying to restore my interior and one of the parts I need that I'm having trouble finding. Thanks for any info. -David
  16. Steeda04SVT

Hydraulic Clutch Line

Was removing the transmission today and the lil white clip that you have to push in to remove the hydraulic line from the slave cylinder got damaged. Anybody have a clue to where I can get a new white clip?
  17. Steeda04SVT

B2 Fluids

Getting ready to get my new tranny swapped in next weekend and want to put all new fluids in the B2. What do you guys recommend for the front/rear diff? Tranny Fluid? What oil brand are you guys using? Thanks for any info. -David
  18. Steeda04SVT

Cold Air Intake?

Anybody have a cold air kit installed on their B2's? If so pics? What brand?