•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. fastford04

power steering pump bleed problem?

ok i recently swapped out my power steering pump i know its not bad cause the truck i took it off of it workd well. any ways my bronco was ran for about 3-4 days with the pump on cause i needed it to get back an fourth to work well ive got the pump back on an all an its full of fluid i just cant...
  2. fastford04

Factory Water Temp Gauge

I took my factory water temp gauge out because the temp gauge in the dash is bad and doesn't work so I installed a sunpro one. Started the bronco it wont idle starts runs an dies.. Well after a few minutes of tinkering I discover that the factory water temp gauge must be plugged in for it to...
  3. fastford04

E-Fan Conversion

Well I was going to do a flex fan swap but now once I found an seen the price of the adapters I believe ive decided to just go ahead an do the Efan. What i need to know is if theres a certain year specific vehicle that works best with the 88 bronco 2's or a certain brand an size i need to look...
  4. fastford04

Water Pump Pulley Out Of Alignment With Harmonic Balencer Pulley...

My problem started really all of a sudden on monday when on my way to work my powersteering pump belt just kickd off so i just took the belt of it was ruffled a lil bit an threw it back in the bronco an went on to work an bought me a new belt that night. well on tuesday it workd find on my way...
  5. fastford04

power steering pulley

im trying to swap my power steering pump out im completely baffled on how to get the da** pulley off! ive lost my chilton book somewhere in a move. an im completely stumped. its an 88 bronco 2 2.9 i feel like a complete idiot but after about 30 mins of searching an haveing to get up early i...
  6. fastford04

x-driveshaft

well ive finally got off my arse an up and done something new to the b2 after along hia-das! My stocker GKN style was about gone so it pulled it down today an bolted up the yoke from a 1354tcase the measurement at ride stance is 29 1/2 from yoke to flange.. the measure ment fully compressed...