•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. stegomon

B2 engine swap with 4.2L engine

The 4.2 is a 3.8. But the tec page I think is a genral swap idea. You could always put a carb on it...that may work. Or you could swap in a 4.0 swap with a manual trans.
  2. stegomon

1990 B2 302 swap

4.0 from a 91 or so exploder. Bolt in swap. Swap underhood wiring harness. 2.9 fuel lines should snap on 4.0 fuel rail. Will bolt up to your trans and y pipe. Trans may not take the power of the 4.0. Still smogg legal in what ever area you live in. I think at least. 4.0 rad will bolt up to b2...
  3. stegomon

Another Duraspark question

Yes needs to be a 2.8. I could not find a mustang . So I got every thing new from ebay and amazon. And where you from. I may be able to do a trade with you on all of my parts.
  4. stegomon

tire swing gate

I am in the process of putting on a tire swing gate on a b2 that never had one on it. Does any one have any ideas of beefing up the rear area that the gate would bolt to. Keep in mind that I do not have a mig welder. Any help would be great.
  5. stegomon

B2 lift kit questions

explorer springs and lift shackles would be cheaper
  6. stegomon

B2 lift kit questions

What size tire are you running. And yes replace the blocks. I would go with explorer spring. The 4 pack not the 3. Also some beltec 6400 shackles for the back
  7. stegomon

genny build

not to bad...just the oil pan is tender
  8. stegomon

genny build

genny. as in gen one! 1988 b2 with a 2.9 from a 86 ranger, the old 5 speed trans from my old super beast project. locked dana 35 with duff lift in the front. both from my super beast project.. back is lifted with a set of sploder sport leafs. and l/s swapped in. to do list is to weld up the...
  9. stegomon

Buying a Bronco II guy says it has a.......

mabey they dont know what they are talking about. watch it be an s-10... but mabey they bored it out 30 thousans
  10. stegomon

85 Bronco II lift qustions

i have a james duff 3 inch lift in mine. got it along time ago. the lift has been in 2 other ranger. but i always like suspension lifts better than body lifts. it gets your oil pans and gas tank further off the ground. i could fit 32s with my lift. but i am rockin 31s for now. oh and i cant find...
  11. stegomon

Why the B2 is the coolest truck ever

but did it have a rocket launcher?
  12. stegomon

88 Bronco II Fuel Issue

sounds like the temp gage that is in the intake plenum.
  13. stegomon

sway bar or not to sway bar

88 bronco 2 with a JD front lift and locked 35 swapped in. in the last 2 trucks i have run this lift and front end in i have nut run a sway bar. but every one i ask say to do. so that gets me thinking. how can i run a sway bar with long links....or do you think i should just ditch it. oh and...
  14. stegomon

compatable

what do you want to do? and jeep parts are not compatible unless you modify them
  15. stegomon

84 b2 wont run

^^^^ what he said:icon_thumby:
  16. stegomon

84 bronco 2

never thought i would hear that about a 2.8:icon_thumby:
  17. stegomon

early bronco looking bronco II?

i just jizzed my pants...that is a bad ass bronco....and what he started with...wow
  18. stegomon

you just like showing off...with all of your flip up back window and all:icon_thumby:
  19. stegomon

http://www.broncoii-ranger.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2291
  20. stegomon

http://www.broncoii-ranger.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2291 round headlight mod!!!! go ahead bow at me feet! i found it.