•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. stegomon

tire swing gate

I am in the process of putting on a tire swing gate on a b2 that never had one on it. Does any one have any ideas of beefing up the rear area that the gate would bolt to. Keep in mind that I do not have a mig welder. Any help would be great.
  2. stegomon

genny build

genny. as in gen one! 1988 b2 with a 2.9 from a 86 ranger, the old 5 speed trans from my old super beast project. locked dana 35 with duff lift in the front. both from my super beast project.. back is lifted with a set of sploder sport leafs. and l/s swapped in. to do list is to weld up the...
  3. stegomon

sway bar or not to sway bar

88 bronco 2 with a JD front lift and locked 35 swapped in. in the last 2 trucks i have run this lift and front end in i have nut run a sway bar. but every one i ask say to do. so that gets me thinking. how can i run a sway bar with long links....or do you think i should just ditch it. oh and...
  4. stegomon

fm145 to fm146

swapping a new engine into an 88 bronco 2....going from a4ld to fm146 becouse that is what i have....well the engine came out of an 87 ranger with a fm145 tranny....can i use the fm145 clutch pressure plate and fly wheel with the fm146?