•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. J

BroncoII 4.0 swap questions

So if anyone needs any random stuff off a '93 Explorer, let me know....What doesn't find a home is getting crushed, lol
  2. J

As far as the dash goes, I will probably pull the one from the Explorer and have my friend hold on to it for a later date, and will just wire into the existing dash and harness for now to save him a few bucks on parts. Once we get everything off of it he's gonna want the rest is goin to the...
  3. J

Don't necessarily need it (I don't think), it was just suggested as something to get from the donor truck.
  4. J

Ok, what I've read so far talks about needing to swap the pedal assemblies with the dash, but my donor is an automatic (no clutch pedal), so would I need to find a manual pedal assembly in order to make this work? Keep in mind my friend doesn't have a whole lot of extra cash to sink into this...
  5. J

So the dashes in an '84 BroncoII and '93 Explorer are interchangable? I'll have to search for a walkthrough thread on that.
  6. J

Hi, getting ready to swap a 4.0 out of a '93 Explorer into an '84 BroncoII. The donor Explorer is complete and unmodified, just has a bad trans (automatic). The BroncoII has a carbureted 2.8 and a manual trans. So here's my questions.... - I understand the Explorer clutch/trans are stronger...