•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Blake.

Sheet Metal Interior Panels

Has anyone replaced the plastics with sheet metal? i dont mean just the doors. I'm talking about the walls too I want to make the interior as durable as possible. I don't want to just take out the stock interior and leave it. i want it to have something resembling a finished look lol i'm just...
  2. Blake.

The Juice Box Revival (Blake.'s BII Build)

Well figured it was time to start one of these. what i have to work with- 1986 Bronco II 2.9L v6 5-speed trans ES transfer case stock gears stock axels lifted by the PO and now lets throw in some variety 3/5 of my "garage" The The Plan (realistic) Build a capable yet street-able...
  3. Blake.

Bronco II seat swap

Looking for some leather or vinyl seats to swap into my 86 B2. what cars/trucks will i need to look for?
  4. Blake.

ES transfer case to Manual

So I have an '86 bronco II 2.9 5-speed with the push button 4x4. the more i search the more I dislike my already not working electric shift transfer. I've found a whopping ZERO posts of anyone who said they actually like their ES 4x4 system. I've also read that a lot of you guys have done the...
  5. Blake.

'86 Bronco. transfer case stuck in neutral?

So I just traded a 97 honda recon for an 86 Bronco II 5-speed and push button 4x4. truck cranks up as easily as my daily. the guy said he drove it back and forth to work a couple of times a week but last saturday he went to move it and it wouldn't. It sounds like the transmission is engaged...