•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. P

fuel injection conversion parts 2.8l broncoii

i thought i was going to install fuel injection on my 1984 bronco ii but the situation changed ...... located rhode island all parts from a running 1987 cougar 3.8l...i removed the ecm...... engine to ecm wire harness....... throttle body ......all solenoids .........all sensors required...
  2. P

Vacuum Diagrams

they are specific to the engine's emmission calibration code .....there should be number on the front of engine ..i think on the valve cover ...PM me with your e mail and i'll send you all for 1984 and you'll see what i mean ..paul
  3. P

In tank pump goes out 3 weeks after replacing

is there an external high pressure electric pump also on your bronco ?
  4. P

87 b2 silnoid wires

how did you get it running ?..did you jump the stater solenoid with the key on? did you check the little wire on the solenoid for battery voltage with the key in start position? if there is no voltage at small wire with key in start postion then you need to check th neutral safety switch...
  5. P

87 b2 silnoid wires

did you try pushing the shiter hard into park.....or try starting in neutral .....neutral safety switch .or clutch switch
  6. P

vacuum hose routing question

it's a vacuum source for sure and goes to the choke housing... when i bought the truck it had a hose connecting it to the main manifold vac source .........now it's getting capped ..thanks for the responses paul
  7. P

thanks for the responses ....i'll look again tomorrow where it goes ..paul
  8. P

87 b2 silnoid wires

do you have an amp meter in the instrument cluster or just a red charging indicator ?
  9. P

you were too fast for me ...i had to resize the pictures..
  10. P

hi everyone .. i have a1984 bronco2 2.8l automatic trans ...i have an open vacuum port right behind the electric choke ...i have checked the many vacuum hose diagrams available and can account for all the other vacuum lines ...this one is a mystery ... is it suposed to be attached...