•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. swamprat

clutch fluid res.

or air can get in through the vent hole on top of the cap. dont worry about it. air wont travel down the line
  2. swamprat

bII cant stay charged

volt meter and wire diagram. check to see what has power when it shouldnt. check your grounds. Also look for crimped wires or corroded wire or connections.
  3. swamprat

bII cant stay charged

You got a power drain some where. Probably a short some where.
  4. swamprat

Battery tray question

. not sealed but will relocate your battery
  5. swamprat

Manual Fuel Pump Issues

sorry missed the manual part
  6. swamprat

Manual Fuel Pump Issues

when you turn the key to on can you hear the fuel pump? It should run for a few seconds as it primes the carb. Could be a relay problem if you cant hear it or some other wire problem
  7. swamprat

Bronco II I'm going to buy has a problem

What year is it? I got an 89 that I am parting out if you need an ignition
  8. swamprat

Please help 2.9 valve adjustment

To help oil flow look at the tch pages for the free floating rockers, The pedastals can have the hole opened and holes in the shaft can be chamfered. Done this on a few and it helps
  9. swamprat

Stumped

I would change the regulator on the fuel rail
  10. swamprat

85 BII Starter Locking Out, STILL!

I take it that you dont have the original starter anymore? If you did you could compare the length of the nose. Auto and man starters are different. Is the ring gear getting damaged by the starter? Is there a mark in the bell housing as if the starter is over shooting the ring gear? If there is...
  11. swamprat

Axle ratios

both need to match
  12. swamprat

So close I can taste it.

when I did ny body lift the ground from the wiper motor was too short to hook back up. Truck would not start until I lengthened it.
  13. swamprat

B2 REAL oil pressure

I had a 4.0 in my BII and had about 50-60 running down the road and about 40 at idle
  14. swamprat

Stuck lug nut

I used a pry bar between the wheel and hub to keep the tension on the stud and used the impact on the nut. I had to replace the hub because the hub holes where wore out.
  15. swamprat

Cracked floors on B2

the floors in these truck get fatigue. The frame twist. These trucks really werent ment to be abused like we do.
  16. swamprat

4.0L Flywheel - Manual Trans

manual and auto fly wheels are different. You will need a new flywheel.
  17. swamprat

ranger doors on a bronco ii?

well that explains why one door was cable and other was pushrod on one of my trucks. Been wondering why..
  18. swamprat

Almost done

Not sure about the tranny, give more info. There is a huge difference between the 90-94 harness. Changed every year and the 92 had 3 versions. to get the windows to work you might have to make a section of harness to work for you. When I did my swap of 93 4.0 into a 89 BII I reused my headlight...
  19. swamprat

doing eng swap

use the 4.0 rad, fits right in
  20. swamprat

89 2.9 to 93 4.0 swap need some help please

I have the explorer harness in my bII, I reused my headlight harness from the BII. Been running like that for 5 years