•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. dieselboy740

bii race truck

i took a stock explorer 5.0 added a turbo megasquirt and a aode. Put it in my old volvo and made ~360/460 at 10psi. do that in a b2 and it would be silly. You will need a 8.8. Also we bolted a 86 svo mustang engine into a one and kept the 4x and at 20psi its silly.
  2. dieselboy740

Post Pics of Bronco II's

hmm... where to start
  3. dieselboy740

What's this??

linky no work... you drive it yet?
  4. dieselboy740

What's this??

nice. I had to do a recirculate on the bII also because the vam is really sensitive to that crap. I just used a volvo stock adjustable one i had laying around
  5. dieselboy740

What's this??

nicely done.. i love driving the turbo bII its a little scary at speed and 20psi but its fun.
  6. dieselboy740

Bronco 2 turbo project...

well its forsale 2250 obo. No recent pics ill try to get some but here are some old ones 1986 Ford Bronco II 2.3L turbo 4cyl, 4x4, project, runs good, very fast, motor out of ‘86 SVO mustang, new aluminum intercooler, all aluminum radiator with 2 12" electric fans, new in-tank fuel...
  7. dieselboy740

um 19psi makes a scary bronco II its stupid fast. Videos soon I just realized there are only 2 pics. More to come on that note then sorry. It has a stainless top mount header, .48/.60 turbo, cut rotated square intake, 3" fmic, alum rad, recirc bov, dual optimas and other items. Is already taken...
  8. dieselboy740

B2 removable side windows

this would be sweet if some could find them. I'm just going to make mine removable by pulling the bolts out of them. I'm way suprised that the side windows didn't blow when I rolled my bronco. When I built the exocage I made shure that I could still remove the windows.
  9. dieselboy740

still haven't got that to work yet. But we got a la3 and did some rewiring and repining and it runs good now.
  10. dieselboy740

ok so the ecm went bad wtf. i put in a 2.9 comp and hooked a map up and work ok. Im trying to get him to megasquirt it like i have on my car and just run it standalone
  11. dieselboy740

we got it running but as soon as it get into any kind of boost it craps out were trying to figure it out...
  12. dieselboy740

its not worth the shipping.. jy it. Does anyone have a dash/ gauge wiring diagram for these things. the 2.8 dash doesn't have a tach so i got one out of another ranger in the back yard but the wiring is fubar. We just put new fuel lines and a 2.9 tank in it. I have a volvo inline fuel...
  13. dieselboy740

its alive! finishing up the wiring and installing a alum radiator and then its on like donkey kong
  14. dieselboy740

yep fmic. prob end up with a explorer front clip though.
  15. dieselboy740

flea bay 3'' like the 4'' one thats in my volvo 242. Pics of your rally car?
  16. dieselboy740

ha so this makes 6 or 7 bronco's and rangers in my back yard. this is a 85 bronco 2 that we got for 100 dolla full of rat turds. So we gutted it and now in process of assembly. Enjoy the2 pics i have..