•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 8

87 B2 4x4 For Sale

1987 Bronco II XLT 4x4, 2.9L, 5 spd. manual. This truck is mostly stock and has been my daily driver for three-and-a-half years. It runs great, shifts smoothly, the AC works, 4WD works. The entire fuel system was replaced earlier this year including a new tank, sending unit, fuel pump, filter...
  2. 8

87 B2 blower fan resistor?

Last Friday, on my '87 B2, the AC blower motor was working fine on at least two speeds (I rarely use the high setting). Then on Saturday... nothing. The fan simply quit working. My research here led me to believe that the resistor went bad, is that what y'all think or should I look for...
  3. 8

Seatbelt buckle

The buckle (female end) of my seatbelt no longer catches the insert so I effectively have no restraint. It seems like the spring is broken. I cannot find a replacement of the same length. My truck is an '87 Bronco II XLT; the webbing is only about six inches long and attached to the track...
  4. 8

Rain getting inside the cab

The tropical storms revealed that rain gets into the cab of my B2. Taping up the vents behind the hood and the windshield wiper holes stopped the problem, but this is not a permanent solution. Any ideas about a cause or the cost to repair? Thanks