•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 88B2EB

Josh's Bronco II Body Restoration Thread

I bought the Bronco back in March to replace my '94 Ranger. It's got quite a few less miles and more importantly a back seat for my kids. I've always liked the first gen's and this particular year carries an added attachment for me as my first vehicle was an '88 Ranger. Had some good times in...
  2. 88B2EB

DIY Bodywork/Painting - Would you recommend it?

I bought an '88 Bronco II recently that's in great shape other than some rust spots starting in the usual places that I wanted to get fixed before driving it. No holes visible, although that will probably change after sand blasting. The plan is to fix the rust spots and do a complete repaint...
  3. 88B2EB

'88 B2 Seat Repair - questions

My driver seat backrest has the typical inward slant and it's killing my back. The truck still has the original EB seats so I'd rather try to fix em rather than just swapping in a junkyard seat from something close. Anyway, I got a good start today but wanted to step back and ask a few...
  4. 88B2EB

Introduction and some questions

Hi all, just bought an '88 Bronco II Eddie Bauer to replace my '94 Ranger. I hate to see the Ranger go, it's been a great truck the past 10 years, but I've got a couple 7 month olds now and need something with a back seat and the mileage is really getting up there so it's just time for a...