•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Pbheadshots

Will a 4.0 from a 1998 explorer bolt up to my 88 bronco 2?

Thanks assholes, Ive already searched this, I can't come to the absolute conclusion if the 98 explorer x or e series 4.0 will fit the b2... figured someone here would know but of Course you send me the route I first took.
  2. Pbheadshots

Will a 4.0 from a 1998 explorer bolt up to my 88 bronco 2?

Not sure if the motor mounts ever changed, and is engine is coming fully complete with harnesses minus clutch, flywheel, starter, and radiator. I need to know what else I'm looking at having to add to get it running
  3. Pbheadshots

Interchangeable parts between 2.9 and 4.0 engines

I was planning on keeping my original transmission and transfer case and radiator, honestly I'm factoring in the cost for the swap.
  4. Pbheadshots

Interchangeable parts between 2.9 and 4.0 engines

I'm looking to swap the 2.9 out cause its the devil, what parts would be interchangable on the motors?
  5. Pbheadshots

Help quick!

I second this.
  6. Pbheadshots

Redneck ways to fix a oil leak?!

Obviously the seal moved but I swear my 2.9 has little gremlins living inside doing crazy things to my motor, but then again, no.
  7. Pbheadshots

how much should a bronco ii sell for

If its the one in the picture set at no less than $1500
  8. Pbheadshots

Well guys heres a bit of background, it's a 2.9 v6 and I've changed every gasket on the damn thing and the only one that wants to leak is the two piece felpro oil pan gasket. Which I figured misalligned somewhere in the process of pulling the pan back on. Since I didn't use a engine stand I...
  9. Pbheadshots

Alright guys y'all killing me, but I'm just gonna slide the tranny and transfercase back, pinpoint the leak, unbolt a few of the pan bolts just enough to get a small gap to put a large bead of rtv in bolt it back up tight, wait a day, cross fingers, and Hope to God it works! If not looks like...
  10. Pbheadshots

It's a 2 peice so of course the gasket doesn't want to seal. And honestly It would be near impossible to drop the oil pain with the motor in place.
  11. Pbheadshots

So recently I just put my motor back into the b2 and of course that dang sump pan gasket refuses to seal now it's all back in the b2 so and ideas? It leaks at the back side closest to the tranny at the semicircle... Im thinking a tube of rtv packed all into that area and hope to god it works...
  12. Pbheadshots

2.8 Headers?

Is there something wrong with the headers you got?
  13. Pbheadshots

Computer issues??

4.0 swap!
  14. Pbheadshots

v2 Bronco 2 build

Pics are soon to come!
  15. Pbheadshots

Bronco II Performance chip?

All they are is a resistor you put in series with a few sensors, to make it register lower readings.