•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. D

Fresh 4.0 ohv install poor gas mileage!

87 b2. 91 4.0 Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
  2. D

New 87 -91 4.0 swap w/ '00 m5od #helpme

So I'm hitting this thread a bit late in construction but I can fill in as I go. I'll post some pics of the progress and be sure to post more as I go. As soon as I figure out why it fails to upload. I need help on a few things before I dump anymore cash on this build. So here goes enjoy and...
  3. D

Slow process, low budget B2 build thread

this is my build and Axle swap in the process, ill post more as time goes on, if you have any advise or tips please post, :::Swapping to 8.8x 3:73 and D35x 3:73 gears, Mile Marker Man hubs, explorer leafs, full poly bushings, braided stainless brake lines, soon to iether go air or electric...
  4. D

Anyone ever use 92' explorer coils for a B2? need pros and cons..

I have thought of putting the coils from a 92' explorer on my B2 as i did the axle swaps but am not sure of the ride hight and preformance of the coil swap, if you have any advise or experience with please fill me in. Thnx
  5. D

Need bushing help!!!! Leaf spring bushing kits.

Hey all i think im about to ask a dumb question....haha anyway i am in the process of swapping to 8.8 and D35, i chose to go with the 92 explorer springs all around and before i start cutting the siezed bolts like a madman, i was wondering if the B2 leaf eyes are the same as the 92 explorer...
  6. D

B2/Explorer sway bars ???? Need help

I have an 87 B2 and just got a 92' Exlporer donor for the 8.8 and the D35 + DriveLines.. I am wondering if the Rear sway bar (bigger Dia. & yoke side mounted) on my B2 will fit the new 8.8. (with a bit of mod).. Or is the (smaller Dia. & Diff side mounted) Explorer bar sufficeint and easier...
  7. D

Bronco 2 D35, & 8.8 swap .. need advise..

i have an 87 B2 and am looking into swapping the 7.5 & D28 for the D35 & 8.8, ... i hear its a "practicly bolt on" swap, BUT the explorers i see have the axle ontop of the leafs in the rear and all i have found are auto locking hubs.... So does this mean i have to reposition the perches to...