•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. J

'89 Bronco II build

Not too much as of lately, i just got my tax return so I can buy a commuter car so i can do more mods to this, I'm looking into getting some extended radius arms and upgrade the axles this year since I can take my time now.
  2. J

james duff extended radius arms rod end joint

I was looking at the joint ends of the James duff extended radius arms and they look like either heim or johnny joints. Does anyone know for sure what they use?
  3. J

'89 Bronco II build

I figured before as much and today we had an 94 explorer come in on trade so I measured the rod end to end and its perfect for the gm and dodge links but not for the lil dana 28
  4. J

'89 Bronco II build

Got my steering all aligned at work yesterday and drove it around to make sure everything was good, man what a difference in handling
  5. J

'89 Bronco II build

I'll post some pics soon. I ran into a lil issues with my superrunner system that was modded for 1 ton rods. The GM drag links are too long so I couldn't get enough adjustment for my toe in, I'm gonna have to get dodge 1 tons that i use on the outers as well for the drag links since they have...
  6. J

'89 Bronco II build

I've got true 6". they're the softest RBV coil you can get. I need some better shocks for these coils.I might eventually go to jeep coils and use spacers to keep my 6" lift
  7. J

another jeep coil question

I'm currently running 6" BDS coils on my Bronco II. If i were to run xj 8" coils would they compress down to 6" on the truck since 6" coils usually go close to 4" from what i've read
  8. J

'89 Bronco II build

So I just got my Superruner steering system today, I just need to buy some tie rod ends for it and install it. I'll post pics of it soon.
  9. J

Lets see your removable top Bronco II

I wanted to see what people have done to make there Bronco II like a full size with a removable top. So post pics of it on the exterior and interior and how the top works.
  10. J

'89 Bronco II build

Yeah I am now, I was gonna buy a brand new Superrunner steering system then modify it for my 6" lift but I scored one on here that's already done for a 6" lift with 1 ton tie rods. I just got to wait for it to get here now and get tapers for the steering knuckles to accept the GM tie rods.
  11. J

'89 Bronco II build

The BDS coils are not too bad for being a 410 ppi
  12. J

'89 Bronco II build

Its been awhile since I've been on but here's it with my free set of 32x11.50 tires
  13. J

'89 Bronco II build

Don't think I'll go that route right now since I don't even have extended radius arms yet and just drop brackets, maybe down the round I'll look into the Chevy leafs.
  14. J

'89 Bronco II build

The front bumper is from RLC welding and fabrication, I need a winch for it eventually. For the leafs I'm gonna see how much they quote me on a set of new ones and if it's ridiculously priced I'm gonna just get the Explorer leafs and and make my own spring pack with the my Bronco's leaf pack and...
  15. J

'89 Bronco II build

Just got the driveshaft back today shortened 2" and installed it. I feel much more comfortable with this shaft in over the stock one I had. Now I just need to get my tires next week from my friend since she's buying new 32x11.50 for her Jeep, then I'll look into new leaf springs for the rear...
  16. J

'89 Bronco II build

Finally test drove it today after my initial toe alignment since I needed to see what my caster and camber were at. Really does need some 2 degree bushings on both sides after I saw my 1st alignment but I wanted to drive it a home to help settle the suspension more then tomorrow I'll check the...
  17. J

'89 Bronco II build

Was able to work on it tonight after work and ran into a problem with the driveshaft for the rear. It is too long with the flange from the 1354 and the stock flange from my existing driveshaft. I ended up just putting the old driveshaft on for now but at full droop you can see the splines on the...
  18. J

'89 Bronco II build

I hope so, they don't seem too bad, alot better than the old ones on my truck since they were shot.
  19. J

'89 Bronco II build

Hopefully I can get time to align it at work and then drive it.