•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. J

james duff extended radius arms rod end joint

I was looking at the joint ends of the James duff extended radius arms and they look like either heim or johnny joints. Does anyone know for sure what they use?
  2. J

another jeep coil question

I'm currently running 6" BDS coils on my Bronco II. If i were to run xj 8" coils would they compress down to 6" on the truck since 6" coils usually go close to 4" from what i've read
  3. J

Lets see your removable top Bronco II

I wanted to see what people have done to make there Bronco II like a full size with a removable top. So post pics of it on the exterior and interior and how the top works.
  4. J

'89 Bronco II build

So I bought my Bronco II Eddie Bauer Edition about a year ago I've got a winch bumper I traded my PS3 for since I used my roommates Xbox. I then scored some brand new Superlift drop brackets on craigslist for $80 but the bracket to drop the driver side beam was missing. Called Superlift and got...
  5. J

Superlift extended radius arms

I found a set of extended radius arms on CL for $100. I was wondering how good they are. They're the Tube type ones heres the link of what they look like.. http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-93520-superlift-front-bracket-kit-with-superunner-radius-arms.html
  6. J

Skyjacker 6" EB springs too tall?

I found a set of EB Skyjacker 6" springs on CL and I'm planning on using the 4" lift holes on my TTB on my 89 Bronco II.. Question is will these be too tall of a spring and does anybody know the PPI on them?
  7. J

Bronco II 4" coil or 6" coil on 4" brackets

Wanted to get peoples input and advice on the advantages and disadvantages of either Skyjacker 4" coils or Skyjacker 6" coils on My Bronco II.. I'm trying to dpbate on which direction I should go.
  8. J

Superlift lift coil options and opinions

I'm getting a superlift braket kit off of cl for $100 and will be reinfircing the brackets for strength. I need to buy coils and don't want to get an extended the driveline at this time, i was wondering will the skyjacker 4" coils on my Bronco ii give a true 4" lift or should i get the 6" coils...