•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. WhiteBroncoII2WD

89 2.9 liter to 89 2.3 liter

no turbo, but in the future switch out for a crate block with forged parts.
  2. WhiteBroncoII2WD

I figured I could remove the bellhousing from the 2.3 liter transmission and put it on mine. I rebuilt my transmission two years ago with a shift kit and better internals.
  3. WhiteBroncoII2WD

This is a project I was thinking about for the Bronco II. Any thoughts on what problems I would in counter? I was thinking that just like the 4.0 Liter swap, all I would need to do is replace the wirning harness with one from a 2.3 Liter and of course set up an exhaust system.
  4. WhiteBroncoII2WD

Bronco 2.9 wont start need help

so the plug had backed itself out?
  5. WhiteBroncoII2WD

White Bronco II is back Home

to be honest a little bit of all over, but I am closet to Delmar, De
  6. WhiteBroncoII2WD

I am going to try and get a picture of the hood posted soon
  7. WhiteBroncoII2WD

To put it simply, after less than a year of use the engine already sounds as though it needs a tune up and I had #5 melted against the header and of course JBA has changed their warranty policy so there’s no replacement from them.
  8. WhiteBroncoII2WD

The world products were something that I had wanted to do when I rebuilt the 2.9 back in 2007, but I just didn't have the money, I spent everything on the bottom. The idea was that it would be easier to upgrade the top of the engine at a later date. The world products that I got were bare so...
  9. WhiteBroncoII2WD

Yes, I know, I need to get some pictures posted. Add it to my list of things to be done. Seriouly though, I will get some pictures in the not so distant future. Well, the timing was set this afternoon and I must say, at least speaking for myself, I love the sound of a fine tuned 2.9 Liter...
  10. WhiteBroncoII2WD

Wow, it has been like forever since I was able to make that statement. I just got back to work after picking up my truck from the body shop/transmission shop. He looks fantastic, no make that perfect. So what happened to my truck? Well, about two months ago I completed my cylinder head swap...
  11. WhiteBroncoII2WD

Whoo hoo, got a new BII

are they any problems with the frame on the 90?
  12. WhiteBroncoII2WD

Paint code for a 1989 White Bronco II

I am in the process of repainting my Bronco II. Lord willing this will be the last time, someone took a screw driver to it. I had it painted Performance White, but I want to take it back to the original factory Ford white. Here’s my problems the paint code along with other important...
  13. WhiteBroncoII2WD

B2 removable side windows

so who's going to front the money here? :icon_confused:
  14. WhiteBroncoII2WD

89 B2 will not run under a loadHELP!!!!

what codes are you getting when you pull?
  15. WhiteBroncoII2WD

Leaky rearend.....

looks like a pretty clean truck...take care of it and it will take care of you
  16. WhiteBroncoII2WD

Gen I Explorer with Gen I Ranger/B2 sheetmetal

a first generation Bronco II?...that would be interesting
  17. WhiteBroncoII2WD

B2 removable side windows

That would certainly be a great picture to have posted...you're going to have to stop the guy and say hello, no doubt about it.
  18. WhiteBroncoII2WD

BII vs. pre '95 Explorer Sport

though it would still be a Bronco II, I have seen wher you can get a kit to put on a third generation Ranger front clip and then you could work on updating the interior maybe from a 95 Ranger and seats from an Explorer. Of course using a Explorer drive train...you certainly would have an...
  19. WhiteBroncoII2WD

Custom Tire carriers

You know, I've been thinking of an idea for mounting either a full size tire or a donut under the fuel tank...I did a little bit of measuring and it would be about the same amount of clearance as on an Explorer sport. I just need to put my idea into motion, I think it would be something nice...
  20. WhiteBroncoII2WD

Post pics of your Stock B2 or when it was nearly stock.

He's probably kicking himself now, cause he's got to pay to get those fixed