•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Syko

1987 Bronco II, w/ coil spacers

Had some free time this weekend so I finally got around to doing something. I installed 3 washers each side at 1/8 a piece, just enough not to notice the \----/ lol... Before: After: The washers: Some poser shots :headbang:
  2. Syko

87 b2 w/ electric TC, 4x4 and 4low lights stay on. HELP

Stock 1987 Bronco 2 w/ electronic TC, both indicator lights stay on constantly, but its actually in 2wd. Heres what happened. I put the bronco in 4low so it wouldnt roll anywhere while i jacked up the rear to remove the sway bar. i finish up and go to go for a test drive, it wont come out of...
  3. Syko

Lost all my oil on 2 seconds - like an oil bomb went off

Just wondering if we could get a pick of the fram oil filter?? if its not long gone by now Thanks, Syko
  4. Syko

Rolling over?

Basically everyone I know has told that these things roll really easy (not any of them have driving a b2 besides mine maybe once).. Ive owned an 87 b2 for about 2 years now and do very mild offroading and not once did i feel like i was going to go over.. maybe i 4x4 it hard enough but I actually...
  5. Syko

power window won't go up

I would say take the motor out and give the brush's and the contact points a cleaning before you buy anything.. Cleaning them brang life back into mine. Thanks, Syko Edit: did you try to lift the window and press the window switch at the same time?
  6. Syko

Safe engine temp

well... guess what happened lol TFI overheated and left me stranded and it was at 190* oh and I do have a aftermarket gauge so It looks like ill be relocating that moefoe.
  7. Syko

Safe engine temp

Just wondering whats a safe temp.. since its gotten really hot out my engine gets up to about 190. just worryed about cracking a head. Thanks, Syko
  8. Syko

Post Pics of Bronco II's

1987 B2 mostly stock
  9. Syko

2.9 max rpms?

When I stomp on it I only bring my 2.9 up to about 4,500 rpms before i shift, am I driving my bronco like a girl?? Dont have a stock tach but I do have an after market tach so im not to sure what the redline is.. How high do u guys rev ur 2.9's? Thanks, Syko
  10. Syko

Bronco 2 max tire size without lift?

ive got 31x10.50 with a little rubbing in the front
  11. Syko

Poor little guy..

10 bucks says it still runs!
  12. Syko

Look what I found..

well Ive been looking for the 5 wire plug for about forever lol from the tranny swap done to my bronco 2 by the previous owner.. well i found it... AND the NSS/backup switch from the A4ld... taped to the passenger side heater core tubes.. with a lug nut screwed on to it with a nut inside the...
  13. Syko

Herculined floorboard

awesome pics thanks!
  14. Syko

Herculined floorboard

Pictures??
  15. Syko

Installed a LED third brake light

wow I love that! great idea
  16. Syko

'86 Bronco II Eddie Bauer Restore.........

Why banned? i love this truck
  17. Syko

b2 with no 4low

87 bronco 2 electronic shift, 4high works good.. ive taken the shifter motor out and cleaned it.(got stuck in 4high). when i want to switch to 4low the light just blinks.. ive had the tranny switched from auto to standard. is there a sensor or something that has to be changed.. Thanks
  18. Syko

I love this truck. it is one sexy beast! wanna trade? ive got an 87 :P
  19. Syko

wow.. how much did that thing cost ya?
  20. Syko

so whats better adding a leaf or adding a block? pros and cons?.... ps very sexy b2