•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Syko

1987 Bronco II, w/ coil spacers

Had some free time this weekend so I finally got around to doing something. I installed 3 washers each side at 1/8 a piece, just enough not to notice the \----/ lol... Before: After: The washers: Some poser shots :headbang:
  2. Syko

87 b2 w/ electric TC, 4x4 and 4low lights stay on. HELP

Stock 1987 Bronco 2 w/ electronic TC, both indicator lights stay on constantly, but its actually in 2wd. Heres what happened. I put the bronco in 4low so it wouldnt roll anywhere while i jacked up the rear to remove the sway bar. i finish up and go to go for a test drive, it wont come out of...
  3. Syko

Rolling over?

Basically everyone I know has told that these things roll really easy (not any of them have driving a b2 besides mine maybe once).. Ive owned an 87 b2 for about 2 years now and do very mild offroading and not once did i feel like i was going to go over.. maybe i 4x4 it hard enough but I actually...
  4. Syko

Safe engine temp

Just wondering whats a safe temp.. since its gotten really hot out my engine gets up to about 190. just worryed about cracking a head. Thanks, Syko
  5. Syko

2.9 max rpms?

When I stomp on it I only bring my 2.9 up to about 4,500 rpms before i shift, am I driving my bronco like a girl?? Dont have a stock tach but I do have an after market tach so im not to sure what the redline is.. How high do u guys rev ur 2.9's? Thanks, Syko
  6. Syko

Look what I found..

well Ive been looking for the 5 wire plug for about forever lol from the tranny swap done to my bronco 2 by the previous owner.. well i found it... AND the NSS/backup switch from the A4ld... taped to the passenger side heater core tubes.. with a lug nut screwed on to it with a nut inside the...
  7. Syko

b2 with no 4low

87 bronco 2 electronic shift, 4high works good.. ive taken the shifter motor out and cleaned it.(got stuck in 4high). when i want to switch to 4low the light just blinks.. ive had the tranny switched from auto to standard. is there a sensor or something that has to be changed.. Thanks