•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. WNY964x4

Prerunners B II under construction (finally!)

what is with all the hate for the red interior , i love red interiors , the new cab i am getting for my Diesel is black with red interior , my favorite combination
  2. WNY964x4

1990 Bronco II 2wd to 4wd conversion using some not so stock parts

well it is comin down to school in 2 weeks , gonna get some 4.10's and a new clutch disc , gonna be like a brand new truck
  3. WNY964x4

302 Carb'd swap into a 90 BII

ok , i am gonna do a 302 swap into my 90 Bronco II Mud Truck and i have a few quick questions and hope to get some answers before i get to heavy into this 1. What can i do for Engine Mounts ? Can i use the stock ones from a 90's Explorer V-8 or does an aftermarket company make them ? 2. When...
  4. WNY964x4

ran her in a rally this weekend , got stuck twice , but overall it went well , and i got a 4.0 given to me
  5. WNY964x4

as soon as i have the money i am investing in some Tubing for a 4 point Cage and some 5-Point Harness' to keep me and my co-pilot planted when the doors are off
  6. WNY964x4

as it sits now , gonna make the doors removeable this weekend, she is just about ready also , anyone else got some opinions on the gears and whatnot
  7. WNY964x4

got the rear axle back together today , got the 31's on her , ripped it around the yard and almost flipped it twice , god i love this thing boggin , 5.13's are lower than 4.56's
  8. WNY964x4

well , made the final decision today , gonna scrap the D44 TTB plan in favor of an EB D44 SAS and then use the 8.8 31-spline for the rear after i narrow it down , working on the suspension geometry over the next couple weeks for the rear, and wondering on a couple things for this project , so...
  9. WNY964x4

She is gonna be a tank in the Mud for the rally since i got my 1 wheel peel issue solved
  10. WNY964x4

it's startin to , and i found out yesterday that it has air shocks in the rear , and i am thinking of changing direcrion a little , maybe SAS'ing it instead of the D44 TTB
  11. WNY964x4

well here are some pics from the progress of the past 2 days first i got the starting issue solved , tured out to be a bad starter causing all my issues here is the starter that came out and today i got her up on jackstands and got the wheels off so i can put the 31's on these rims , and...
  12. WNY964x4

well i managed to get the thing home today but with major problems , all of a sudden the starter solenoid just buzzes , does not turn over , i am trying to chase down the issue , but no luck , replaced the battery , cable ends and solenoid , all to no avail , gonna change the cable from battery...
  13. WNY964x4

sitting at my grandma's house in all its glory , gonna drive it to the house next week , pop the diff cover off and weld the spiders together and weld the spiders to the case , and put on the Dick Cepek Mud Country's
  14. WNY964x4

a couple more weeks and it will be mine , 3.5 to be exact
  15. WNY964x4

do they have a website ? or do i gotta call them ? and how much does a set run ?
  16. WNY964x4

well it is looking like this is gonna get done for around $4000 , and that is before lights and bumpers and a winch and whatnot , just to get it trail ready is ~$4000
  17. WNY964x4

New to Bronco II's but not RBV's

got the info from AllanD , and he said just the bracket for the passenger side beam needs to be changed , and this one has a true 2WD trans (Late 90 M5OD)
  18. WNY964x4

New to Bronco II's but not RBV's

ok all you Bronco II guys , i am fairly new to the Bronco II scene and have a question for ya. The BII i am getting is a 1990 2WD model , now i want to turn it into my mud truck and was wondering if my memory served me right in that all BII's , both 2 and 4WD use the same front suspension , if...
  19. WNY964x4

not really a big fan of cutting the Beams , i am trying to build this without having to do that , and yes that is an 8.8 , and the plan is to use a 1352 or 1354 Manual T-case , not sure of which yet do you think they would ship to the US ?