•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. windsordeath

articulation in rear...

So I'm about to have the 4.0 swap wrapped up and the next chore is suspension.. I'm wondering what folks are doing about articulation in the rear..Just chevy leaves and Extended shackles? Can I even do that with the Bronco? I'm assuming I'd have to cutionto the floor for clearance, Anyone run...
  2. windsordeath

Picked up a 1990 Bronco II XLT over the weekend

Yeah, consider the 86' to either be sold or if you just HAVE to..Use the parts for your 90' But other than that don't part the 90'...Sweet score!
  3. windsordeath

Rolling over?

The only one I saw rolled was chasing a camaro through our town like an asshole..
  4. windsordeath

New poster looking for opinions...

Damn this is hard!....ok folks appreciate the opinions...I just got to think on this longer...
  5. windsordeath

302 swap With t-5...a few questions...

I hear advance adapters makes the kit to put a WC t-5 in front of the trans case but I'm having trouble finding it listed on their site...just want to know how much? also my bronco II has the original trans case...And I have a fullsize bronco with a donor trans case...can i and should i use...
  6. windsordeath

Just a thing to add........To it's credit, that motor starts everytime I put a battery in the truck....and it runs like a top....just has a lot of oil leaks...
  7. windsordeath

Freeze plug has just rusted through and I am expecting more along the way....when I say oil leaks, I mean the enitre engine is leaking along with the characteristic valve seals so If i were fix the leaks It would only be wise to pull the engine...And if i were to go through the trouble then I...
  8. windsordeath

It's definitely not a daily for me....it's a trail only truck/also for getting to the hard to reach swimming holes...there's no real way i could compensate for the additional weight could i?
  9. windsordeath

I assumed so...I have a complete 90 STX with 4.0 5spd I'd love to swap the powertrain from...But it belongs to a customer that wont pay his bill so I do and don't own it....I have 302's for days but I kinda want to keep the weight down a little....well..Where can I find those transcase adapters...
  10. windsordeath

Hey guys, Havent posted much on this forum..just do alot of reading...after messing around with mustangs for so long, I wanted to get back to offroading with as much rain as we've been "enjoying" here on the gulfcoast...I have a 84 BII 2.8L 4SPD and That is my mudder...stone stock for the time...