•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. D

lost my Haynes book

Just a question I salvaged a egr block off plate off a 1990 2.9 and plan on putting it on my 87 2.9 what will be the benefits or negatives of it be also do I need a spacial tool to change my wheel bearings on a 87 b11 i heard you have to have a spacial socket or what not
  2. D

tranny swap

Will a Trans out of a1990 bronco 11 work in a 87 bronco 11
  3. D

ect and act location

On a 87 2.9 liter fuel injected is the ect located right above the thermostat and is the act sensor located on the passenger side of the intake manifold
  4. D

wtf tranny

So I bought a 87 b2 for 300 engine runs amazing but needed a tranny replacement used one came with it turns out tail housing is 2.5 inches longer than the original with leads me to believe it cam from a extended cab ranger but it mounted up just fine with a shortened drive shaft but once I got...
  5. D

wider stance

What would be a good cheap set of offset Rims to give my bronco a wider stance without doing a solid Axel swap
  6. D

engine issues

Another question my engine dose not run well at low rpm it sputters and surges until I put the hammer to the floor and then it goes real good I can't pin point the cause I replaced o2 sensor and new plugs and wires also a new egr sensor and fuel filter idk what else to look into maybe timing but...
  7. D

4 inch lift kit instalation

I have a question i just recently purchased a rough country lift kit for my 87 Bronco2 comes with the extended Pittman arm and the nitro shocks about how long should it take to install and will I need to get new longer drive shafts keep in mind this is my first lift kit ever kinda been in a hole...