•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. R

ranger drive shaft in a BII

Hi the CV portion of the drive shaft in my b2 broke yesterday. I'm hoping to head to the JY today and find another b2 but if there isn't one is there a ranger d/s that would work? Is the ranger ds also two piece and if so could I pull a ranger ds appart and take just the cv section? FYI 84 b2...
  2. R

Storebought duraspark

Hi I am needing to duraspark and using the part numbers I can get all the parts including a reman carb from autozone. Has anyone done this conversion with all store bought parts versus junkyard diving. I've been through three in the portland area and no 2.8s with duraspark. I am assuming that...
  3. R

Ranger bumpers

Will Ranger rear bumpers fit on a B2? I don't have the trailer hitch bumper on my b2 and when I was at the JY I saw quite a few rangers that did have the hitch bumper even one with a drop hitch receiver. If anyone knows that would be good info to have. Thanks
  4. R

Wiper delay

Can anyone tell me where to find the wiper delay? My wiper only works on high and will occasionally stop for no reason. Ive swapped out the switch and wiper motor with known good units. Symptoms remain unchanged so there must be a wiper delay module somewhere in the system. I checked the...