•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. S

2.9 Motor Parts

I have a Bronco 2.9 that is in a complete rebuild process. It has had a little head and intake work done to it just for the heck of it and now I'd like to find cam with just a little performance biult in to in it to take advantage of the work put in the rest of the motor. Plan is just to put it...
  2. S

Wet carpet

I've had leaks start at the rain gutter above the door due to cracked / missing seam sealer. Water ran down the corner post to the kick panel and into the floor.
  3. S

stock sackle question

I may have a set of BII shackles if you are still in need.
  4. S

Is this BAD advice about oil pumps?

The degree to which it is clogged is the question. I pulled a pump off a 2.3 that a hammer and chisel would have had to been used to remove the buildup. No solvent would have had much effect. And this was my vehicle that had the oil changed every 3 to 5 thousand miles. It did however, have...
  5. S

These screws....

Are you wanting a stock BII roof rack?
  6. S

89 bronco 2 help.

Auto or manual trans?
  7. S

Tranny Cooler for Explorer

I have one from an Explorer if you want it. PM me your email for pic.
  8. S

Help!!!! B2 Turning over Problem...

Dirty fuel filter is also a thought if not already checked
  9. S

Leaking oil Out of Unkown Hose!!!

I'd go with option A. That line should be available at most parts stores. However, I would change it to a copper line. It will hold up much better. You will most likely need to change the connectors if you use copper. Option B will stop the leak but disable the oil cauge in the truck. I'll...
  10. S

Leaking oil Out of Unkown Hose!!!

It sounds like it could be a line going to a direct read oil pressure gauge. Does the vehicle have an aftermarket oil pressure gauge in it? Is hose about an eighth of an inch in diameter?
  11. S

Need some info...

The 2WD is a different trans than the 4WD trans. You cannot put a transfer case on a 2WD trans.
  12. S

explorer conversion 2wd to 4wd

The pivot bracket for the passenger side beam has to be switched. It is the one attached to the crossmember under the motor. It's not a bad job when there is no motor in the way but not much fun from underneath. It is riveted in places and requires a bit of grinder work. I switched a BII from...
  13. S

explorer conversion 2wd to 4wd

I'd go body swap.
  14. S

auto vs manual locking hubs

You may have ECM issues if you have auto transmissions in them.
  15. S

Bronco II Question ?

I believe that will be the ABS computer.
  16. S

Help

Yes. Since you have both trucks look at the brackets. You will be able to see the difference.
  17. S

2.9 Motor build up

Just look in the Tech Library
  18. S

bronco u joint

Just measure the diameter of the cups and measure across the u-joint, outside of two opposing cups. A good parts house can match one to your dimensions.
  19. S

Help

You'll have to switch the pivot bracket for the passenger side front axle. The one that is riveted on to the crossmember under the motor. I believe the front brake hoses are also different. I had to shorten the tie rods when I went the other way, 2WD to 4WD.
  20. S

bronco II fuel pump problem

Have you checked the enertia safety switch?