•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Branger2B

"The Branger" in for a re-do.

More progress. Cut the 4'' of frame horn/front bumper mount, and beveled the bottom corner for better clearance, and hopefully it will bump off the rocks more than it will dig right in and stop the truck's forward momentum. Grabbed a good 60 from a friend of mine, and cut up the longside...
  2. Branger2B

hello again?

Yup, it was in Victoria. IT just kinda makes you think about all the plastic RBV fuel systems...? im glad mine isnt anymore.
  3. Branger2B

hello again?

4. Branger2B

Not Another CTOR Build

CA$H in hand if you can send one this way.. when there done! im in canada. let me know when they become available. -CT
  5. Branger2B

Not Another CTOR Build

I Dig it :icon_hornsup: what are you running for leafs? you should try those Rancho 44044 leafs. I bought them for my pathfinder SAS and have had very good results. extremely flexy. i was supprised. although i had the 4th leaf from the top removed to soften them up a little bit. either way...
  6. Branger2B

Branger III almost done

here is the branger almost done, soon to have a bobbed box(getting painted)been working on it for about 3 weeks now started with a 1989 broncoII and 86 single cab ranger. ill post some of the buildup later.