•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. F

1988 B2 Conversion using 2000 Explorer 302

The stock fead is the best u can get. Its shorter than f150. Frm what i gather. Since ur b11 was 2wd. It used a dummy tcase. So u wnt need an adapter for the tranny. Use explorer drive line yoke and either shop around for right legnth driveshaft or have one made.
  2. F

Bronco 2 302 conversion with granny 4spd

Mccleodracing.com has the slave i was talking about. Or just search hydraulic slave cylinder for t18 transmission. Shows others that might work for u. All depending on room u have between tranny and frame.
  3. F

Correct me if im wrong but t18 or t19 has the clutch engagement fork. So ul use a bracket with external slave mounted like ppl use on t5 setup or go with the high dollar racing slave thats hyd for the inside. Ive nvr used them. Dnt knw much about them. But ppl use them on the inside of t5 setups...
  4. F

Or whatever yr ur transmission is. Buy that yr model. Flywheel and clutch and pressure plate. If ur bronco is 4 wd and ur parts truck isnt then ul have to buy output tailhousing and output shaft off 4wd and use f150 t/c. The 1350 wnt bolt up to full size ford trans
  5. F

U want the 96 f150 clutch. Pressure plate. And flywheel. If ur trans is hyd slave ul need 89 with 7/8 bore ford ranger clutch master cylinder kit. Master cylinder. Slave. Line. And fill station. If its old style. Look up how the use external hyd slave. Or u can by an internal hyd slave frm...
  6. F

302 swap help

This is the steering shaft http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11441&d=1377256354
  7. F

302 swap help

I did see bronco 11 with same setup so u may have slip yoke style. If u do itl allow u to do body lift
  8. F

302 swap help

Add 3 in body lift and the most modification ive had to do is bend the seam flat in the trans tunnel right at firewall and notch heater box. I had to nock in my firewall in one spot for motor to sit back farther. And i cut out the exhaust shield for now. Im running 33s with 4 in bds suspension...
  9. F

302 swap help

With auto. Most ppl buy the aa adapter and use 1350 transfer case. But if ur goin to do serious mudding or crawling. U may want to consider using more like np 205 or 208.bw1354,1356,4406.best bet is find a f150 4x4 with auto trans. Take everything. Trans transfer case and linkage for transfer...
  10. F

302 swap help

86 back 302 has carb and wil be easiest and least amt of aftermarket parts. C4 or c5 auto trans.